𝟒𝟒. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭

(Yes i changed the cover, it might change again because idk if i like them... oh well! Have fun!)

Before we knew it, we were back at school. Back at the hell hole we all still call home.

After a long and tearful goodbye on mums behalf, we got back on the train and was making our way back to Hogwarts. The train ride endured a reasonably silent James when i tried to talk to him, and all of us sleeping most of the way. We always sleep on the trains because they are always pretty late.

We got back to the school, had a late dinner, then went to sleep. It's now the first day back at school. In a stupid schedule. Timetable. Class after class.

"Alright class! All had a good Christmas and New year?" Professor Secode asks as he passes at the front of the class.

"Good."

"Got hammered."

"Went to the Zabini Gala."

"Went to muggle london."

"Stayed home."

"Flew to Australia."

"Another year god. Thank fuck." Luca laughed from beside me. Secode raised an eyebrow in our direction, then went on to teach the class.

"Now, i wanted to teach and make the death potion, but the ministry said that 'it's too dangerous,' and 'student could die'. I call bollocks, but i have to stick to the learning curriculum. So, we're learning about calming draught."

Groans escaped the students mouths in disapproval.

"Yes, i know. I still have to teach it to you all, so please don't be nuisances and pull out you text books." He ordered, his tone with same as ours as he turned to the black board,
"Page 231."

The day progressed with multiple classes, break, then a couple more. My last class was transfiguration with Professor Huckleberry. What a bore that is.

As the bell went to dismiss us, i looped my arm around Lucas as we walked slowly to back to the Slytherin dungeons. We were both still pretty tired and hungover from the past couple of nights. We had gone pretty full on with the drinking and smoking since we wouldn't be able to here until there's another party.

As we rounded the corner and started going down some stairs, Luca broke the comfortable silence,
"James can't come down tonight."

I risked a glanced up to him, "Why?"

"Worried are we for your little boyfriend?" He teased, nudging me with his elbow.

My eyes fell back on the stairs in front of us, "Fuck off, and no. I was just wondering why we couldn't come to the dungeons."

Luca sighed, "Quidditch practice. Got a game on Thursday. Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. Gotta train since the yellows have gotten stronger." He explained, turned another corner to the last hallway.

I shivered as the dungeons were always so cold, "Right." I nodded.

"What happen between you two? I thought after your song you'd be all over each other?" He asked suddenly asked as we made our way to the snake entrance.

"Parents impardonnables." I mutter, then the snake unravels.

"Um, nothing happen." I say as i unlink my arm fork him to walk into the water reflected common room.