𝟓𝟏. 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

Last chapter besides from the epilogues 😳

As i walked back into my dorm after my date - i'm still not over how i just went on a day with James - i noticed Ayla wasn't there. I was expecting her to bombard me with questions what happen.

I kicked off my shoes and sat down on my bed, taking my dress off one shoulder at a time. The door swung open just as my dress it hit the ground.

My eyes flickered up, but my face relaxed when i realised who it was.

"Where have you been?" I asked Ayla as she closed the door behind her, taking off jacket.

She horribly bit back a smile, "A walk."

I narrowed my eyes at her, then looked down to her hand. There was a take away Tweedies Twats coffee cup in her hand. As soon as she noticed my observance, she tugged her hand behind her back.

"Did you follow us on our date?"

Her grin escaped and she put down the cup on the chest or draws, "It was Lucas idea."

Of course it was Lucas idea. "So you both followed us on our date?"

She put her hands up in defence, "It was very cute."

Later in the day after Ayla and i took Maya and Luci to Hogsmeade for the first - they were overly excited - we made it back to dinner.

I slipped beside James with Ayla across from me sitting beside Ivy. James turned to me with a small smirk plastered on his face.

What was that boy up to?

"So..." He drew out putting it head in his palm. "did you like last night?"

The classic Malfoy smirk grew onto my lips are i tilted my head to the side, "What happen last night?"
He narrowed his eyes are me. I jolted when i felt a warm hand slide onto my knee.

I paused taking in my feelings. No sandbags on my chest. I can breathe freely. No pain in my chest. I'm comfortable.

As my eyes lifted again, they connected with James'. His eyes had stopped scanning my face for any troubled signs when he saw a mischievous grin looking up at him.

"I take it your fine with this?" His hand moved in circles as he spoke. I nodded then looked around the table to see if anyone had noticed our antics. Not a soul.

"I'll ask again," His hand went up my leg slightly. My breathing hitched, but only because i was getting good butterflies. No bad butterflies coming from negotiable actions.

His hand had stopped halfway up my thigh, "Did you like last night?"

I looked at him as if i was thinking just to throw him off.
"It was reasonable."
His eyes narrowed once again at me.

"Fine It was pretty damn perfect and i loved it." I admitted.
He grinned at me as his hand fell down my leg back to my knee.

"Good." He squeezed my knee sending an electric spike around my body. If our taking didn't draw attention to us, me spazzing out for a second with a squeal certainly did.

I quickly slapped a hand over my mouth.
"You alright malf?" Luca questioned from down the table.
I nodded reluctantly before turned my stiff gaze to James. He was sniggering beside me whilst he cut up his steak.