𝟗. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

sorry i couldn't update! apparently maintenance was going on with Wattpad

No ones Pov :)

The weekend came fast for the group. Soon enough, after a long and tiring week it was Friday night... AKA 'let's get drunk and drink away our sorrows,' day!

The 8 of them, yes the eight, were all sat in James' dorm room. By meaning eight, there was Emerson, Asher, Ivy, and Liliana along with our favourite quadruple.

Scarlet pushed her hand out and clamped it open and shut, "Ash, pass the whiskey."

Asher took one last swing, then reluctantly gave the 'sorrow be gone' drink to his sister.

She smiled, and chugged a little bit before being interrupted,
"Hey, hey, hey! Slow down Angel!" James slowly pulled the drink away from Scarlets lips, leaving behind a frustrated face glaring at him.

He put his hands up in defence with the bottle in his right finger.
"We started 10 minutes ago. If you keep going like that you'll be out in another 10." He warned, then took a small sip.

"Hypocrite." Ayla mumbled, then fired up the makeshift bong.

"Where'd you guys get this shit from?" Emerson asked the group as he took the old gatorade bottle away from his sister.

Luca smirked, "You know, muggles are pretty fun when they want to be."

Emerson blew out the smoke he knocked his head back,
"Mm, i can tell." He sighed, and passed the bong off to Ivy.

Luca quickly leant across the circle, and snatched it from his sisters grip. "No." He pointed his finger at her.

She gaped like she was looking at an unfair parent,
"Umm, what the fuck."

Luca kept his finger pointed at her, "You are my little sister, and you only in your 4th year."

She scoffed, and pointed to her best friends, "Their in their 4th year! You aren't stopping them!"

"That's because your my little sister!" He smiled sweetly, then fired up the bong.

She scoffed, and instead had another swing of fire whiskey.

James looked up to Scarlet, "That hickey you gave me is still there! Millie won't have fucking sex with me until it's gone!" He complained loudly.

Scarlet looked around the group and saw all the 4th tears eyes wide open,
"You gave James a hickey?" Liliana huffed and smiled.

Scarlet shot James a 'What the fuck are you doing!?', glance, then turned to lili,
"No, no, no. He means the scratch a gave him... with a stick... and... it hurts to much to touch!" She thought quickly.

Ayla, who was off her head, the light weight she is had to but in, "No! You gave James a hickey!" She pointed to Scarlet and James.

"I- A-" Scarlet stuttered, it utterly annoyed at her best friend.

"No excuses. You have James a hickey because we were playing a card game and the dare said to." Luca explained.

He was the least drunk or off their chops.
Ayla was the worst, following Lili and Ivy who didn't have much experience in this. Then scarlet, Asher and Emerson.
James was okay... And Luca was normal.

"So it wasn't Luca who gave James the hickey..." Emerson confirmed.

I shook my head and snatched the second bottle from drunk ass Ayla.

"Damm... I much prefer James and Scarlet by the way." Asher smiled, his eyes going from James to Scarlet.

Everyone laughed.
Scarlet laughed awkwardly, and James had to spit out a fake laugh. Something about that sentence made him a little upset.

Barley audible, James mumbled, "Same." In between his laughs.
No one heard, but as every story goes, there has to be one.

An Ayla higher then the empire just heard his comment.
She quickly turned to him and checked his face to see if he actually said it.

James looked up, and went bright red, his eyes bulging out of their sockets.
Shit. Someone had heard.

"Did you?" Ayla mouthed out,

James slowly nodded, and smiled sheepishly up to her, then looked away.

Ayla had a slot to think about...

"Alright! You guys can't leave here, so you better all stay in my room!" James announced as he crawled over to his bed.

James was the only Gryffindor there, and they were all shit faced in the Gryffindor tower.

"I can walk back. It's okay!" Ivy waved off, and tried to stand up. She quickly stumbled over her own legs as soon as she got to her feet.

Luca caught her front behind,
"No you can't." He enforced enthusiastically.

She groaned, and sat back down next to Liliana and Emerson.

"There's only three beds though..." Asher noted as he stood up with ease. Got his fathers drinking ability obviously.

James leant on his bed, then slowly pulled himself up.
"2 people each bed, then the last 2 sleep on the floor."

"FUCK- DIBS NOT!" Luca ran over to the middle bed, and jumped up on top going star fish.

A groan protruded from under him. He pulled back the doonas from under him, and saw a blonde girl laying there.
"What the fu- Oh! Sorry, love." Luca kissed the top of Ayla's head, then joined her under the doona.

Scarlet slowly got to her feet, and pointed to herself in a cocky manner, "Since I am one of the eldest, i'm going to sleeping in this bed riiight here!" She sat on the last bed.

"Well i know that i'm not sleep on wood!" Emerson jumped up, and joined Scarlet.

Liliana turned to James, "My dear brother..."

He sighed, and lifted up the covers, "Come on."

Lili smiled, and went to the bed on the left.

"So i'm sleeping on the floor?" Asher asked everyone.

Scarlet threw 2 spare pillows and an old quilt at his head, "Yup!" She beamed as she got under the doona she shared with Emerson.

"Come on Ivy." Asher sighed, and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the corner of the room. He enlarged a pillow into the size of a mattress, and laid down with Ivy.

"Malfoy, you lay a singular fucking finger on my little sister, you won't be able puff another joint, or look at yourself smugly in the mirror ever again." Luca warned as he dragged Ayla across the bed towards him. She giggled, and became the little spoon in their duo.

"Yeah, righteo." Asher agreed then pulled the quilt of the two on the floor.

"That's the same for you Zanbini, you lay a finger on Ayla, you won't be able fuck another poor soul again." Emerson growled.

Luca scoffed and ran his finger across Ayla's skin.
"Too late mate."

Emerson groaned, then rolled over to face Scarlet.

"Emmo, i couldn't care less what you did to Scarlet." Asher informed Emerson.

A small smirk played on his lips, "Good to know."
He winked to Scarlet, and she rolled her eyes funnily.

"Right, after all of your threats, goodnight everyone. Love you all!" James called out.

Ayla giggled drunkly, "Oh, i'm sure you do."

PLEASE HELP IDK WHAT INERESTING THINGS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!

Comment shit i should do for the book.