𝟑𝟎. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐯

I pulled back from the embrace he held me in,
I started to laugh lowly and looked up to meet his eyes, "Wanna ditch the ball?" He offered.

"Of course."
He grabbed onto my hand, and dragged me through the group of slow dancing couples, romantically swaying with the music.

"Couples make me wanna gag." He laughed as we opened the great hall doors.

I looked left towards the Slytherin staircase down to the dungeons, then right towards the Gryffindor tower. "Gryffindor commons?"
That's probably the smarter choice since Slytherin are more... rowdy then Gryffindors.

Probably some people having sex on the green common room flours.

James picked up on my point and nodded, "Yeah sounds like a good idea."

We walked hand in hand, up the cold, breezy, winter staircase, ascending up to the boys dormitory.

Only 1 couple in the Gryffindor common room were making out in their ball outfits.

So much more innocent then Slytherins.

"Come on." James pulled me away from staring at the couple, and opened his dorm door.

He stopped in the door way abruptly, and i ran into his back.
He didn't budge.

He just stood there, staring into his dorm.

I rubbed his back comfortingly and he jumped,
"Sorry... just... been here a lot with Millie."

I rubbed his back a little more in circles, then slowly nudged him in.

I went and sat on his bed whilst he grabbed a bottle of Ogden's Old Firewhiskey from his top shelf.
He held it up in the air, "Drinks?"

I nodded and he came and sat down beside me with the bottle between us.

I looked down to my dress which was messily lazed over my crossed legs. I glanced back up, and smiled sheepishly,
"Do you happen to have any trackies..."

He chuckled, "You know where they are."

I crawled off the bed, and went down to the 5th draw.
Full of pj pants. Perfect.

I pulled out a big pair of red, plaided, cotton, baggy pants, then went went up a draw to all of his jumpers, and grabbed a oversized grey simple crewneck.

I walked back over to james the clothes in my hand, and spun around, "Could you?"

He laughed, and gently pulled down the zipper. One hand on my back to keep the fabric in line, and the other grazing down my now bare back with the zipper.
I felt a shiver run down my spine as his knuckles fell down my back.

I pulled away with my dress slowly falling down my shoulders. I put my hand over the front of the fabric so it wouldn't fall over my chest, "Thanks." I mumbled, then spun around.

I slowly let go of the top. It fell over itself. I immediately dropped the trackies onto the floor, and pulled the crewneck over my head, then my arms and tugged it down.

I let the bottom half of the dress pool up around my ankles, leaving me in my black g-string and the oversized jumper.

I heard breathing behind me hitch.

Speedily, i dragged my feet through the leg holes, and spun around smiling with my lips tight.

James looked down as if he wasn't watching the whole time.

Idiot.

I went and jumped onto his bed in my new warm clothes and wriggled myself under the rug.