𝟏𝟔. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Tuesday flew by, as did Wednesday. It was now Thursday. 4th period. Transfiguration with Professor/ Headmistress Huckleberry.

Merlin save me.

My mum and dad use to tell me about Umbitch... this is her. 2.0 Umbridge.

Fuck.

"Miss Malfoy? Are you listening?" The professor asked from the front.

I sighed and lifted my head out of my hands, "Always."

"Then whats the answer on the board?" She pointed to Question 3; What is Human Transfiguration?

I little chuckled at how easy the questions,
"Human Transfiguration is when you turn a body part or an entire human being is transformed into something else.
An example of this would be my dad being turned into a ferret by Barty Crouch Jr. using a poly juice potion to be Professor Moody." I smiled innocently at the woman as she glared at me in disbelief.

"Right." She huffed and turned back around.

James, who was sat next to me, held a hand up for me to high five. I took his offer making a loud clap that echoed through the class.

Professor Huckleberry spun around in an instant,
"Mr Potter, Miss Malfoy, detention tonight, 6pm, here."

As soon as Hucklebutt had continued writing on the board, Luca whispered in my ear, "This is your chance Scar!"

I pinched his leg from under the table at his comment. His face scrunched up, and he held back a yelp of pain. I smiled triumphantly as his hurt, then wrote down some notes.

I couldn't wait to see my family for my mum's birthday.
After her birthday, There was Ashers, Lilianas, Emerson's, and Ivy's birthdays.

We're also celebrating Uncle Theo's birthday because his was September 1st, the day we left for Hogwarts. Double party!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled out at the same time.

My mum had just walked through the door and dropped the grocery bags, "OH MY MERLIN!" She covered her mouth with her hand.

All of the kids had made it back for a Friday party. He set up my house with a disco ball in the middle, different coloured lights all along the sides, a drink station in the kitchen, and plenty of food scattered around.

"Where's Uncle Theo?" James stood up fully from his hiding spot.

"He's coming... OH ILL HIDE!" Her mind clicked. She ran behind the couch.

The door clicked open again, "Honey i just don't think having anoth-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We yelled out again, this time mum joined in.

"Do i really look that much like Hermione? I mean i understand i'm drop dead gorgeous, but come on..." Theo laughed.

"Late birthday party." I smiled as i walked over and gave Theo and Luna a hug.

"Thank you, love" He kissed the top of my head.

I pulled away from his embrace, "You should be thanking dad." I turned to my dad who had his hands in his pockets,

Theo opened up his arms, "Come here."

My dad reluctantly smirked, then walked over and gave Theo a big hug, "Happy birthday mate."