𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

Day 5- Freddie's escape

The 6 of us sat in the Slytherin dungeons after Luca had told us his plan.
"That's... possibly the smartest thing i've heard you say." James nodded in approval.

"Since when did Zanbini become smart?" Liam laughed as he ate a Berties Bott bean.

Lucas chin chin went up, "I've always been smart, just never showed it."

Ayla patted his back, "Neither of your parents were the brightest. Therefore you aren't the brightest."

Luca face changed to disgust, "You tell my father that."

"Right! Everyone get their shit together." Liam called out to the group.
We all nodded and looked towards Luca.

"I've got you pairs. Melody and Liam, you'll be at the gate ready for Freddie. James and Scarlet, you will be distracting Huckeberry since Scarlet has a way with teachers." Luca winked in my direction and I snorted.
"Ayla and I together because..." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Because we're a great pair!" We all looked at him suspiciously as his cheeks grew red.
"Anyways. We will be lifting the wards. Ready?" He grabbed onto Ayla's hand.

"See you all in 20 minutes!" Melody smiled as she skipped away to the front.

"Well... let's go!" James grabbed onto my lower arm and dragged me towards down the hall.

"Where is Huckle gonna be?" I asked as my feet caught up to his pace.

He stopped and turned to me, "You didn't know?"

I looked him and tilted my head, "Know what?"

He laughed the kept walking, "All the teacher get together on Friday! Elijah runs it, and they all meet to have a drink. Let's just hope Huckles there."

"I will not let you hoolagins drink at school! It is against school rules!" A familiar yet irritating voice echoed through the halls.

"Think we found her!" James smiled then picked up the speed.

"Oh come on Annie-" Elijah slurred.

"You either call me Antoinette or Miss Huckleberry!"

James sniggered, "Wonder why she's not married?"
I slapped his arm, the kept pacing towards the noises.

"Alright Antoinette, It's a Friday, no school for the 2 days... let us do what we want!" Professor Diear rebutted.

"No! You will not disobey me-"

Knock Knock Knock

"Who in the world is out in the co- Oh! It's my favourite students!" Elijah smiled as he opened the door for James and I.

"Hi! We were wondering if we could talk to Professor Hucklebit- Berry. Huckle berry for a moment?" James corrected his huge slip up.

Diear sighed in relief, "Take her. She's all yours."

I smiled thankfully the walked out before James.
"What would you like Miss Malfoy?" She asked.

"Well..." I looked at the door to try and spot James. Where is he?

"Hm?"

I spotted James taking a swing of the Muggle vodka the 2 professors had. Typical Elijah letting students drink.

"I wanting to... talk about the upcoming ball and my family leaving later tonight for Miss Weasley party!"
James soon walked out of the room, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.