𝟑𝟔. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

After opening presents, we all got ready and apparated to the white beach of Australia

After opening presents, we all got ready and apparated to the white beach of Australia. Generally the nice beaches are next to or near cities because that where people want to live, but this one is near a rain forrest.

The sand is as soft as flour. The water as clear as ice.
And since it's winter in britain, it's summer in Australia. Nice warm weather. Perfect for Christmas.

When me feet hit the sand, i immediately heard the hussle and brussle of the 3 other family's already there.

Zabini, Notts, and Potters.

They all sat under a large, white beach umbrella, setting up food and laying out towels.

"Marry Christmas!" Emerson called out in a shit Australian accent.

My dad laughed, "That was horrendous."

Theo came up behind his son and patted his back bare back, "Play nicely Drakey."

Did i mention all the guys had no shirts on?

"I've got our normal sausages and salad, potatoes, buns for the sausages if you want a hot dog, and some sandwiches." Aunt ginny pointed to all the food laid out the the floor table.

Ivy kissed her mums cheek, "Thank you mum." Then she stripped down to her bikini, and made her way over to the beach. We all did the same and followed her to the edge of the water.

"Who has a floaty?" Asher called out from behind me.

Luca who stood beside me spun around, "In my dads beach bag."

Asher ran back up and grabbed the unicorn inflatable.

"Whose going in first?" Ayla asked as she dipped her toe into the calm water.

I smiled and crossed my arms, "Dibs not."

Luca and James gave each other the same look then turned back to Ayla and I.

"Just come in! It's beautiful!" Ivy called out as she laid on her back in the water.

Ayla stepped back for gestured to the water, "You can go in."
She smiled to the pair of boys who were smirking.

Luca bit his lip, and strode towards Ayla, "Don't be such woose."

His arms wrapped around her small figure, one under her knees, and the other under her back cradling her like a baby.

"Luca Zanbini! Put me down this inst-" She was thrown into the water.

Luca stood watching Ayla get her grip together, smiling proudly on the waters edge.

I turned to James who was already looking at me, "You touch me, i snap you neck." I dead panned.

He pouted and opened his arms towards me,"Is wittle scar scar scardy wardy?"