𝟓. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞

I laid on my bed, cozy and confused.

Why do i feel different after that kiss?

James is my brother...

Am i going through some Alabama shit?

No.

James has a girlfriend. James is my brother.

But why do i feel so confused now...

The first time nothing happen...

flashback 10 years

It was summer, and we were all at Lucas Pirate party at their holiday home on the beach.

"Hey Jamesy!" I ( 6 year old scarlet ) called out.

James turned around. His eyes widened when he saw.
"H-Hi Scarlet!"James walked over to me whilst fiddling with his fingers.

I looked at him, then down to his fingers in co concern, "You alrigh-"

This boy really gets to the point. Before i could get to the end of my sentence, his lips attached to mine.

ONLY FOR A PECK! I mean we were 5-6.

We both leant back blushing relentlessly.

end of short ass fladshback

I liked James then. I really did. I liked James up until i was 12.

It was our first year at Hoggies, and James managed to get a girlfriend. A ranga at that.

flashback

"Hi guys!" James skipped over to us happily.

"Hi Ja-... Whose the chick?" Luca peered to the red headed girl holding Jameses hand.

"This is my girlfriend" He looked over to me when he said girlfriend, then soon went back to Luca.

"You should should know her. We use to sometimes see her at party's, Melody Weasley? Ron and Lavenders daughter?" James pulled her forward so she was now in line with him.

"Right... Melody. How are you?" Ayla asked as nicely as possible.

"Good!" She smiled cheerfully.

"Well, we better be off to study. Bye guys! Love you!" James skipped off as quickly as he came.

End of Flashback

Oh my little heart was shattered.

I moved on quickly though. Around that time, guess who i started to like... Luca!

Yeah...

Date your bsf brother sorta...

I think i only liked Luca to get back at James though.

For example...

I would always try my hardest yo make it obvious that i liked him. I would twirl my hair when i was taking to him. Batt my eyes. Make little jokes.

I tried... I really did.

He never noticed. He never noticed because remember how i said Luca wasn't smart?
Completely and utterly brain numb?

Yeah... he always was.

My little 'crush' only lasted about 6 months. I managed to get over James after 6 years. Woot Woot!

Since then, i haven't liked him. We have both had many significant other. Neither of us like each other.

He. Is. My. Brother.