𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

I swear this is different to the epilogue one :)

——————————————————————————————-

"Scarlet Grâce Malfoy, get your arse down stairs right now! We don't want to be late for Mayas first train ride!" My dad yelled from downstairs.
Today was the first day back at Hogwarts... yay
*internal eye roll*

I walked down the stairs gracefully, only to be greeted by my little family,

"You got everything honey?" Mum asked as she started to levitate all 3 children's trunks of clothing.

"Yes mum, I've get everything." I walked over, and levitated her own trunk.
"I'm in 6th year, i'm more then capable of taking my own things." I smiled wittily.

"Same!" Asher agreed. He pulled out his wand from robe, and levitated his own trunk.

"Next year i'll be able too!" Maya the youngest smiled. Maya is just literally a copy and paste of mum.

"We'll come on! We need to meet the Zanbinis, Potters, and Notts down there!" Dad spilled, then picked up what i assumed was the the port key. It was a small, gold coin.

Everyone grabbed on. In a matter of seconds, we appeared at Kings across Station.

"MIONE! OVER HERE!" Auntie Ginnys unique voice called out. Uncle Blaise stood next to her, with their three kids in front.

"Scarlet..." Luca smirked, identical to Blaise's as i walked over to him. I dropped my trunk next to his, and gave him a hug hug. He was the perfect height to nuzzle your head into his shoulder.

Everyone exchanged hugs and kisses whilst saying hellos,
"Mione, i haven't seen you in ages!" Blaise gave mum a long hug.

"Blaise, I saw you two days ago... on Saturday...at dinner... like every other Saturday on the break..."

"Yeah, but... i missed you!" Uncle Blaise gave her a kiss on the cheek. They were still extremely close.

"Hi Ivy!" I walked over to Ivy Zanbini who was standing with the rest of the children.

"Hi scarly!" Ivy and I had a sister bond. We talk about issues, and boys together all the time.

Once i pulled away from the hug, i felt a little tug at the bottom of my robe. I looked down, to see my little sister looked up to me.

"Is it scary?" She asked, her puppy dog eyes looking up to me.

I knew exactly what she was taking about. "No. Not at all. This is like a second home to Luca and I!" She kissed her head, then turned back to the children (only 2 years younger then me).

"Hi Asher..." Ivy Zanbini blushed as she twirled her long, curly, black hair.

Asher picked up her hand, and kissed it, "Hello Ivy, how are you?" He asked like a gentle man.

"Ugh." I rolled her eyes at the pair and turned to Luca.
"No need to be so formal! They have known each other since they were fucking babies!" Luca and I laughed, but that was short lived.

"Scarlet! What did i tell you about language like that!" Hermione's scolded her,
"Sorry..." She mumbled.

Luca rested an arm around my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "You'll be out of her hearing range once we're at Hogwarts. You can say whatever you'd like."
We giggled again as the Notts showed up.

"AYLA!" I squealed as the pair ran up to each other.
We collided, and gave each other a huge hug.

"Oh how i've missed you!" She whispered as she squeezed me then let go.