𝟑𝟓. 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬

Scarlet Malfoy's POV

Tomorrow was Christmas with all of the family.
Our christmas tradition is to go to the beach, have drinks, then have a big dinner together. So that's what we're gonna do.

We always apparate to White Haven beach in Western Australia around 11 after opening presents. We swim, snorkel, sun bathe, then come back. We all get ready and have dinner together.

"Scarlet! Go to sleep!" My mum calls from outside my door. I turn off my light,

"I was never awake!"
She can shove off. It's literally only 11pm. It's not like my light being on is distracting her in her own room.

"Goodnight. Love you." She cooed, her footsteps echoing through the hall as she leaves.

I get woken up to my door creaking open, and whispering. She better not do what i think she's about to do,
"Merry Christmas!"

Maya jumps on top of me in my bed. I grunt and push her off.

"Shove off." I mumbled as i toss over.

"Oh Scar, don't be such a prick." My dad calls from my door.
I roll my eyes, and turn over to face my sister kneeling on my bed looking down at me with her doe like eyes, and my dad leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking to get use to the light shift, then flared at my smirking dad, "You egged her on to do that didn't you?"

He nodded proudly, then gestured to the hallway,
"Breakfast and presents are downstairs. Everyone's waiting for you." He leant off the door frame, and made his way out.

My eyes moved to my smiling younger sister, "What do you want?"

Her face turned hard, "My presents. So please get up so i can receive them." She kissed my head, my jumped off my bed, following my dad.

So much like dear mother.

I pulled myself out of my warm bed, grabbed my grey fluffy blanket off my bed, wrapped it around myself, the left in no hurry.

The marble staircase was cold my socked feet as i descended then into the open lounge room.

"Good morning my love." Mum greeted my from the kitchen.

"Morning."

I'm not a morning person if you couldn't already tell. Much rather party at night then have to wake up and survive the day.

Her head picked around the kitchen wall, "Tea and crumpets are on a platter on the coffee table. We're about to open presents." 

I nodded, and went to sit down next to Asher who was on the floor.

I picked up one of the teas and turned to my zombie looking brother, "Morning dick face."

"Morning fake blonde." He seethed, running a hand through is practically albino hair.

I blinked a couple times at his comment, "Your more blonde then me, you Dimwit."

He inspected my hair, then looked back down to the crumpet on his plate, "But i don't dye mine."

"Neither."

Gen Z of Hogwartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें