Here kitty kitty ~ Tsukasa (fluff)

The premise

° y/n stays after school and finds a strange black cat.

° unbeknownst to her, this was no normal kitty

3230 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These lilacs look beautiful, they must be in season" the h/c haired girl said, reaching out to caress the delicate purple flower petals.

She often lost herself in the beautiful orchids and vibrant buds that her flower beds had.

Y/n was apart of the gardening club, a very crucial member although, no one ever mentioned it.

The girl normally spends her school time and free time managing the highschool's fruit, vegetable, and flower garden. She was known as the 'girl with the green thumb', as everything she planted seemed to always blossom and grow chaotically.

That being said, the garden would not be able to survive without y/n.

So today, like every other day, y/n stayed after school to tend to the luxurious garden.

She was mostly alone, a few stray students helping her as they walked by on their way home.

Y/n sat on her knees in front of her freshly layed flower beds, staring at the sunset rays that shined upon them.

Y/n hummed to herself softly.

"Meow"

Y/n jumped in her spot, clutching her dirt covered skirt as she did so. The sudden noise startled her and as a result, she turned around quickly.

Y/n studied the empty space behind her. She didn't see any trace of the noise so she sighed to herself and turned back around.

"I think I'm going crazy..." The girl mumbled to herself, scratching her temple as she yawned.

She was tired, that must have been it. She was probably just hallucinating.

The h/c haired girl closed her eyes monetarily as she extended her arms into the air, stretching her body for a few seconds. As she pulled on her muscles and ligaments, she noted the small chirps of birds near the school mixed with the distant sound of traffic.

A small smile spread across her face and she dropped her arms, relaxing her body. Her eyes were still closed. Her knees still rested softly on the ground under her, both of her hands placed by either side of her for stability.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Y/n was clearly enjoying her small moment of serinity.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"MEOW"

"KWAH!"

Y/n let out a small freak scream as she heard the equally alarming noise again.

Y/n had automatically jumped into her feet. Her knees where buckled together, as if they would give out if she straighted her legs. Her hands clutched her collar and her chest rose up and down at an alarming rate.

The girl's widened eyes softened when she saw the creature responsible for the noises she had been hearing.

There, sitting in front of y/n while licking of of its paws, was a small black cat.

Y/n couldn't help but note it's unique appearance.

One gigantic ball of black fluff seemed to be surrounding the small skeleton of the creature. Even though the cat itself was black, it's nose was a soft pink along with the bottom of it's paws and inside of it's ears.