Not really a girl ~ Hanako (fluff) *LGBTQ+*

The premise

° y/n is a boy who was cursed with the features of a girl

° Hanako unknowingly gains on crush on him but will it alter when he finds out y/n's true gender?

3042 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRIGGER WARNING!!
~i used a few derogative slurs in this chapter along with mentions of sexual harassment. This does not reflect on me as a person. I just take pride in the things I write and I felt that this chapter would turn out better with them.

Y/n gulped as he looked at the horrifying sight in front of him. He was in the worst place he could have possibly been.

The highschool locker room.

It smelled of axe and body odor. The popular jocks were all talking to each other in the back of the room while y/n and a few of the other shy boys were changing in the front of the room.

The objective for y/n was to change as quickly as possible. He could feel a few if the jock's eyes on him and he shivered lightly.

Teenage boys were normally overtly sexual towards each other but it was an overkill when it came to y/n.

Because y/n had a small upturned nose, large eyes, dark eyelashes and soft features. He also had hair that was longer and more well kept than the adverage boy.

Overcourse, y/n didn't look like this because he wanted too.

His mom had always wanted a girl but after having him, she medically couldn't have any more kids. So as a result, y/n's mom forced the boy to grow his hair out, along with using feminine wash and hygiene products.

The fact that y/n hadn't quite yet hit puberty wasn't helping his case either.

To the blind eye, y/n looked like any other highschool girl. Infact, he even looked prettier than most.

A few of the jock's stopped talking in the back of the room as y/n braced himself to remove his shirt. Every move had to be quick and precise.

In one swift movement, while y/n pulled his shirt over his head and his vision was blocked, one of the jock's stepped up and grabbed y/n's gym shirt that he had planned to change into it.

A few of the boy's in the back had laughed at the predicament and waited for y/n to notice.

As the small boy pulled his shirt off of his head, his full head of hair fluffed out and delicately danced across his ears as a result. He quickly looked to his side to grab his gym shirt only to see it gone.

Y/n gulped, too scared to turn around and meet the gazes of the many athletic boys that he knew were staring at him.

The jock's eyes traced y/n's soft figure. Even his body looked like a girl's.

The student who had grabbed y/n's gym shirt was standing almost directly behind the small boy.

As the older boy tossed the gym shirt to the side, he grabbed ahold of y/n's original shirt that he held in his hand.

Y/n gasped when he felt someone rip the piece of clothing from his grasp and turned around as a reflex, forgetting about covering his chest.

A few boy's in the back whistled as they stared at y/n's soft chest and malleable looking nipples.

"That's a twink if I've ever seen one" one of the boy's spoke, causing the others to laugh as a response.

Y/n grew red quickly and reached up to grabbed ahold of his shirt that the taller boy teasingly held just out of his reach. Y/n would jump and the boy would pull the shirt back, it was a vicious cycle and he had an audience watching the whole thing.