//PART ONE// Little Terror ~ Hanako (fluff)

The premise

° y/n's father is a new substitute at Kamome Gakuen high. Having no one to watch her, he brings her along on his first day

° without his knowledge, she spends her time roaming through the somewhat empty halls, managing to also meet a few apparitions along the way.

4271 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The halls of Kamome Gakuen high were quiet. Most likely due to the fact that class had started a few moments ago.

The students in there seperated classrooms began to learn about chemistry, geology, history, economics, algebra, english, along with many other different subjects.

Classes went along normal and smooth, like they always had.

Well, expect for one class.

One class whose teacher had not appeared yet.

Mr. L/n stood in the teachers lounge, clutching his young daughters hand as he pleaded with the teacher in front of him.

A h/c haired man was practically on his knees in front of the woman, to which his daughter only giggled at.

"Please watch her, I beg you!" He asked desperately.

The man had looked down and checked his watch for the tenth time that minute and looked back up at the woman with tenacity.

The small girl took the chance of her father being distracted and decided to take a look around the room. Her father was a teacher so it wasn't the first time she had been in a teacher's lounge.

She waddled her way around the room, stopping at the coffee machine that was placed on the counter. She squinted her eyes a nodded to herself, she had a new objective.

"My class started five minutes ago, please watch her" the man asked.

The woman only rolled her eyes at his actions.

"Mr. L/n this is a school, not a day care" she scolded.

In the background of the conversation, y/n was pulled out drawers of the counter and using them as step ladders. She placed her small shoes in one of the compartments of paper plates and utensils, leaving a few foot prints on them.

The girl's father was practically kissing the woman's feet as he begged her.

"I couldn't find a babysitter, it'll only be for today I promise" he said, gripping onto the bottom of her nice blouse. His face was red and flustered as he looked back at his watch.

Y/n used the little upper body strength she had to pull herself onto the counter, pushing things that once we're placed there onto the ground as she did so.

The woman scoffed and pushed the man's hands off of her attire. She silently examined the man's desperate features as she tapped her foot rhythmatically against the tile floor.

A few more seconds went by and the man wasn't budging so the woman sighed.

"I'll watch her for one class Mr. L/n" she said slowly.

In one quick motion, the man jumped up from his knees and embraced his fellow teacher in a hug.

Y/n sat on her knees on the counter, studying the coffee machine from a closer angle. She pressed a button and watched as a liquid left the machine and dropped onto the floor. She giggled and continued to press the button, watching as the floor became coated in the substance.