Endless love ~ Hanako (fluff)

The premise

The premise

° do you believe in love at first sight?
what about love at every sight?

° enjoy these short clippings of Hanako falling in love with y/n over and over again.

3520 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I wrote three separate stories but this all occurs in the same storyline/universe. My dumb brain just couldn't connect all three of them together without it sounding choppy and weird :)

*In order from the least recent to most recent*

____________________________________________

CONFESSION

"Hey y/n, can I talk to you?"
Hanako's slightly shaking voice rang through the bathroom.

He was fidgeting back and forth on the balls of his feet. He gripped the sides of his pants with his hands so he wouldn't pick at his fingernails in anxiousness. The air was tense and quiet, making Hanako feel even more on edge. After making a mental wish to not embarrass himself, the boy inhaled deeply and began speaking.

"You know, I've started reading those books you recommended to me and I've noticed something." He had gained a little confidence as he spoke, causing him to straighten his posture and clear his throat.
"Maybe it's just because they're fiction but.."

"There's always...love, and falling, and being together, and that jittering feeling in your chest that makes you dizzy..."his new found confidence shrunk by the word. His spoke quickly and struggled pronouncing the words fully due to his nerves.

His hands balled into fists as he gripped his pants even tighter. He wanted to look away, to walk away even, but he had already started and he had to finish it.

"I'm bringing this up because... well, I guess I always thought it was just so unreachable. Atleast for me."

He brought his bottom lip between his teeth. His feet were frozen in place after utterly the 'L' word yet again. Now he couldn't run even if he tried.

"How can I find my soulmate if I don't understand my soul to begin with? How do I find my special person when I'm just...nobody." his words came out slower now, as if he were realizing the truth as he spoke.

"and that's what I was, nobody, for a long time.." his voice grew quieter and by the end of his sentence, it was gone like fallen leaves off an Autumn tree.

Then, his hands loosened their grip on the seams of his pants. A very light smile graced lips. A glimmer of hope flashed in his eyes. His body relaxed, even if it was only for a moment.