//PART TWO// Lifetime rivals ~Tsukasa (angst/fluff)

6032 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 1st

In the broadcasting room

Y/n fumbled around with the pages in her bible as she looked for another quote to say. She had spent the last thirty minutes quoting John, Adam, Matthew, and even genesis.

The boy layed on his stomach on the ground as he watched her patiently.

He was actually surprised with himself. Normally he couldn't do the same thing for 5 minute's before he got bored out of his mind but today must have been different.

He had been watching the girl stutter over her words and phrases quite patiently. Infact, a part of him actually enjoyed it.

He rested his head on his hands as he watched the thousandth bible verse leave her lips.

"I never got your name" he brought up, rudely interrupting y/n as she spoke.

"Good, you don't need it" she said, closing her book.

The boy rolled over onto his back.

"Do you know mine?" He asked curiously.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at his statement.

"It's Tsukasa" she said confidently.

Y/n's phone then began to vibrate in her pocket, alerting both of the teens in the room.

The girl looked down at in and sighed before looking back up at the spirit.

"I'll finish this tommorow" she said sternly, referring to her exorcising him.

The appirition smiled.

"That's cute, you think you can actually do it" he teased

Y/n huffed and began to walk out of the room.

"Bye y/n!" Tsukasa yelled to her as she was leaving.

Y/n gave him a lazy wave back.

"Bye Tsukas-"
Y/n quickly stopped herself and turned towards the boy

"How do you know my name!?" She shreaked.

February 2nd

"Y/n, is that a new hairstyle I see?"

"Touch me and I'll kill you"

"You're a few decades too late for that"

"Fine, touch me and I'll bite your hand off"

"Yes ma'am"

February 3rd

"Can I ask you a depressing question?"

"Do you know any other kind?"

"Is dying as scary as everyone says it is?"

"That's interesting, coming from the person who wants to kill me a second time"

"S-shut up"

February 4th

In the broadcasting room

Y/n entered the room like she had multiple times before.

Tsukasa's head perked up like usual.

Y/n sat in front of him like she normally did, making sure to keep a few feet in between them. That was when Tsukasa noticed the difference from this girl and how she had acted in the past.