Wanna' go out? ~ Twins (fluff)

Premise

° Two times the boy's took you on separate dates and one time they took you on one together

4195 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In life, there were a limited amount of things of which the Yugi twins felt absolutely assured:
One: That Tsukasa was the annoying one.
Two: That, given the choice, a person should always pick chocolate ice cream over vanilla. And Three: That they would do anything to see you smile.

Four was always a debate between which of them was your favorite, but they could never come to a conclusion.

The day began just like any other. Teenagers came bumbling into school with heavy bags (on their backs and under their eyes) thanks to the weekend homework and the 'Monday blues'.

Tsukasa was waiting for you outside of the school like he normally did. Well, like him and his brother normally did, but Tsukasa took it upon himself to throw Amane's school bag in a tree this morning so he could have some alone time with you.

The moment he saw you walk in through the school gates he couldn't contain his excitement, nor keep still, because within the second he was jogging towards you-a big goofy smile on his face

"Y/n, finally you're here! Alright alright-so lets say someone 'hypothetically' wanted to get a nest full of wasps into the teachers lounge, how would I... I mean-...how would someone go about doing that?"

A blind man could see that wasn't a hypothetical.

Tsukasa was jumping around in front of you like a busy bee in a field of sunflowers. Eyes wide and obviously ready to drink in your words like nectar.

"I don't care Tsukasa"

"I suppose I might tell 'that person' to hold off on the idea of you give me a little ki-" Tsukasa's brain finally caught on to what you had said.
"Wait what?"

He gave you an almost comical looking double take.

Your head was downcast and a heavy shadow covered the upper portion of your face.

"Do whatever you want, Tsukasa"
This time you pushed past him and don't even think for a second that he didn't notice you wiping your eyes.

Normally you'd be trying to talk Tsukasa out of whatever dumb idea he came up with. Then he'd try to bride or make a deal with you-somewhere along the lines of a kiss for a trouble free day at school (an offer that you still have yet to take.)

But instead of participating in his hijinks you're...oh God were you crying?

Tsukasa just stared at your back, eyes wide and mouth bobbing, until he felt another push against his shoulder. This time it was his brother, breathing heavily and covered in leaves and twigs, Tsukasa couldn't even enjoy the annoyed look on his face because he was too busy thinking about you.