Drawing ~ Tsukasa (angst)

The premise

The premise

° Tsukasa loves to scribble on walls with blood.

° but today he just so happens to want some company.

2837 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tips of my thumbs hurt as I continuously pressed them against the screen of my phone. The sounds of my nails tapping on the glass protective screening filled one of my ears while Mistuba's laugh filled the other.
I don't think I have ever typed so fast in my life.

Mistuba sat next to me on the couch occupying the broadcast room. He was intently looking over my shoulder at the mobile phone I held in my hands.

I had gotten into an argument though text with a friend a few minutes before entering the room. I had asked Mitsuba for any good insults to throw her way and he hasn't stopped talking since.

"Now say that she looks like a donkey" Mistuba laughed.
A majority of his suggestions where criticizing her appearance which was strange because he had never even seen this girl before.

"I have first period with her, Tsu" I groaned.

I really didn't want to have to type out all of the crude things Mitsuba was saying, not because they were rude, but because I didn't want to get beat up the next morning.

Mitsuba frowned and leaned back on the couch fully, pouting and crossing his arms across his chest.

"Fine..don't do it.." he mumbled under his breath sarcastically. An awkward silence was left between the two of us.

Mistuba was very emotionally driven so I wasn't surprised that he was making a big deal out of nothing. I continued to stare at the text bar I had yet to fill with words.

"She does kind of look like a donkey" I agreed with a small smile.

Mitsuba's lips twitched into a triumphant smile.

He opened his mouth to say something but was immediately cut off by the sound of the door slamming against the wall, almost as if someone threw it open with so much force that it flew off of the hinges.

I watched the color drain from Mitsuba's face as he stared at the doorway.

It was suddenly eerily quiet again. Mitsuba's quickening breaths filled my ears. I kept my eyes on him. I had never seen him so on edge before. His whole body shook and his eyes grew wide.

"Hey Mitsuba, it's okay" I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He was tense and didn't relax at all with my touch.

Then I heard it.

The footsteps.

They were light and barely made a sound, yet compared to the silent room; they were louder than most. Each step was a few seconds apart from each other, as if the person responsible were taking a leisurely walk across a peer. Each step made Mitsuba jump and sent shivers down my spine. There was a certain malice that was attached to whomever had just entered the room.