The darker the berry ~ Hanako (Lemon)

The premise

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The premise

° y/n has been getting bullied because of her race.

° Hanako wants to prove to her that she is perfect the way she is and he's willing to do anything to get her to understand that point.

5347 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick little note ❤️ (no need to read if you don't want to :)

- I am light skinned myself (black father and white mom) and I spent the majority of my life going to schools in black neighborhoods so I'll will base y/n off of girls that I have met personally.

. Lemme tell you, all my black females out there...I genuinely love you, you're all gems in my eyes. Ofcourse I love every other race aswell! I don't want to bash any but all I'm saying is that every black girl I've gotten to know has been either the chilliest, sexiest, or funniest person in my life.

May this chapter hit different for all of my black girls, love y'all. ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Trigger warning! There will be a few racist comments, so sorry if this offends you! I promise that wasn't my intention :)

A hand came in contact with the chocolate skinned girl's back, pushing with force in-between her shoulder blades. The girl, who was holding all of her school books in her hands, tumbled forward and fell onto her knees.

Her class assignments and composition journals sprawled out around her.

She sighed, taking a moment to recollect herself. She gently pushed back a few of her box braids that fallen into her face during the scuffle.

Her school issued skirt delicately ended as her mid thighs, exposing her shiny dark skin which stuck out in the school full of lighter skinned individuals.

"Get up. Slave." Y/n heard from behind her.

A small group had been surrounding the girl. Some boys, some girls, but they all had the same shit eating grin on their face.

Y/n scoffed at their words.

She was never truly been offended by anything that was said to her, being as this happened almost everyday, but she still did get mad.

Just like her mama, no one liked y/n when she was mad.

"No, I think I'll stay sitting, thank you." Y/n retorted, placing herself on her bottom and turning around to face the voice.

Y/n was always a smart mouth. She always had something to say and it wasn't always pretty.

She was facing a tall blonde girl who stood beside an equally as tall dark brown haired male.