Devil in Disguise ~ Tsukasa (fluff)

The premise

° The newest appiritation is the talk of Kamome Gakuen's halls after her rumor had been changed

° the girl, now finding out about this, decides to pay a little visit to the ones responsible

2788 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you heard about the newest appiritation?"

"What? No, there's a new one?"

"Yeah apparently this happened only a few years ago. Don't you remember when the school shut down for a month?"

"I thought that was because of dangerous spors..."

"Nope. It was because of y/n. That was just a cover story"

"Is that...her name?"

"Yep. The story goes like this...there once was a sweet girl. Innocent, playful, smart, and beautiful. She had lots of friends. Not one enemy. Everyone liked her including the teachers. She had the perfect life. Perfect family. Perfect house. Everything was perfect."

"Oh no...did she get murdered or something out of jealous rage?"

"Close...she off'd herself"

"Wait, what? Why?"

"Her picture perfect life slowly drove her insane. She hung herself on a tree behind the school. They haven't even cut it down, it's still there."

"Well...what-...what does she do?"

"They say she picks off the loners because she could never be one. She was always the center of attention so to see someone who doesn't even get recognized by their peers...she gets jealous...angry"

"Oh god..."

"Don't you remember when Kyo-Shima went missing? It only happened about a week ago..."

"So she..? Poor Kyo-Shima..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The sharp ring of the school bell alerted every student that class had started. Everyone that wasn't in a classroom rushed to get in one at the sound.

The halls were empty. The whistling coming from the air conditioner was the only noise circling through the silence. Well, that and the soft sound of a pair of shoes systematically hitting the floor under them.

There, skipping across the tiled floors, was a young girl. She wore a happy smile across her face. She tilted her head as she moved, causing her hair to swing back and forth. Her arms were splayed out in front of her as she swung them in large repetitions.

A dark bruise was wrapped around her throat. It was visible against her skin.

The girl continued to skip to her unknown destination, humming a high pitched tune as she was.

Suddenly, her movement stopped along with her humming.

She looked to her right to see a door. Her smile grew into a toothy grin. She looked happy but batshit insane at the same time.

The door read "the broadcasting room" and her hand gripped the knob gently before pushing it open. The girl maneuvered her small body into the room and watched a group of kids her age as they crowded around some sort of radio.

They hadn't noticed her so she decided to simply watch them and wait until they were done, it was the polite thing to do.

So the girl quietly sat down on the couch behind them, listening to their playfully bickering.