Sing for me ~ Tsukasa version (fluff/angst)

The premise

° y/n is a famous pop singer who recently just gotten her big break.

° Tsukasa had no idea of the girl's talent. That is, however, until he happens to stumble upon one of her videos

°unbeknownst to y/n, tsukasa is not happy with her keeping that secret from him

2510 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell for first period to begin had just rang at Kamome Gakuen high school and all of the students made their way to their perspective classes.

The chatter in the hallway got quieter and quieter until it was no more.

In one particular classroom, the teacher began to lecture the class about the importance of history.

The class itself was filled to the brim with students wearing their school issued uniforms. Their shirts were tucked in and their bottoms were ironed. Everyone seemed to be dressed at their best.

Although, the back corner of the large classroom sat a student who didn't fit the dress code.

He sat in the chair with his feet resting on the desk connected to it. His bright red socks made his dress shoes appear even shinier than they actually were.

His pants met his shirt at the waist and hugged him firmly there, cascading down and becoming loose at the bottoms.

The large hat that the choppy haired boy was wearing was covering the top portions of his face.

He had placed his hands on his stomach and rocked back and forth in his chair, as if he were waiting for someone.

"Is y/n here today?" The teacher asked the classroom

The boy shot his head up quickly at the name. His eyes were filled with excitement and glea until he scanned the classroom one more time and didn't see the girl in question.

Arrays of 'no' and 'i haven't seen her' rang through the classroom and the boy sighed.

He dropped his feet from the desk and placed them firmly on the floor. He crossed his arms over the desk and rested his head in the middle of them, making sure to keep a close eye on the classroom door.

"C'mon y/n..." He mumbled to himself.

He then pushed his head into the creavice of his arms, sighing to himself when he only saw blackness.

"I can't keep your seat warm forever" he mumbled once more.

So the boy waited for y/n. He was planning to surprise her in class and he wasn't willing to back down just yet.

A few minutes went by and the dark haired boy was already getting tired of the teacher's lesson.

"Do you want to see what y/n is doing right now..?" Someone in the classroom mumbled to another one of their classmates.

The boy in the back of the class quickly picked his head up, his hat bouncing a bit on his head before finally landing crooked.

He stood up and began to walk around the classroom, his black wisps following him. He stopped at a few desks by students, listening in on their conversations before he would realize it wasn't what he was looking for.

Then he reached the front of the classroom where a girl was showing a video on her phone to another student.

Tsukasa didn't think much of it, about to walk by nonchalantly before he stopped in his tracks.