Concussed ~ Hanako (fluff)

BY: ANONYMOUS

The premise

° Hanako accidentally gives y/n a concussion and it's up to him to take care of her.

2154 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n hummed a tune to herself as she stared out the window to the 3rd floor girl's bathroom. She was sitting on the windowsill in order to see the stars that had found their way onto the night sky. Her hands were placed on either side of her to keep her balance and her feet would hit the wall behind her as she swung them back and forth like an elementary school girl.

Hanako was floating around the bathroom, as he held a notepad that looked to be holding the scrawlings of a lunatic. In reality, Hanako was trying to come up with a new rumor for the Misaki stairs and he made y/n stay late in order to help him.

But y/n only sat on the windowsill in spite of the fact that she was missing out on a perfectly good Friday night. She'd be able to leave once a rumor was decided upon but she was so hard headed that she had decided just to sit silently instead. Y/n had put herself on strike.

"Helping me is your best bet at leaving before midnight," Hanako reminded as he glanced at y/n.

In reality, Hanako was actually grateful that she wasn't cooperating.a It always got lonely in the school at night and even though y/n wasn't talking to him, he nonetheless appreciated her company.

Y/n only swung her feet louder into the wall behind her. She didn't turn her upper body around to look at the ghost, instead she continued to look out at the night sky.

"You know I..." Hanako's words drifted off when y/n started to swing her legs even harder. He was trying to bring up an idea about a rumor but it was obvious that y/n didn't want to hear it.

Loud bangs were heard throughout the bathroom as her feet hit the wall. She was doing this on purpose, like a toddler having a temper tantrum.

Hanako cleared his throat and looked down at his notepad. He couldn't gather his own thoughts as the obnoxious bangs quickened in pace.

" I just- well I was thinking-" he stuttered but only ended up cutting himself off yet again. The sound y/n was making was loud enough to send vibrations through the entire room.

"Jesus Christ you're distracting." Hanako sighed. He placed the notepad down on a nearby sink and covered his ears with his hands.

After only a few seconds, y/n stopped swinging her legs. The girl turned her head away from the window with a sigh and made eye contact with Hanako.
She looked bored.

"Minamoto-Senpai invited me for pizza at his place tonight...and I had to turn it down because of you." She said with a blank stare.

Hanako ignored the ping of jealousy that ran throughout his body. He had the sudden urge to push that "Handsome devil" down a staircase. He had every girl in the school wrapped around his finger and Hanako was fine with that, but y/n was his. Hanako dropped to his feet and adjusted his hat on his head as he broke eye contact.

"Since when did you start liking this guy?" He asked haphazardly.

Sure, he was scared of the answer, but that didn't stop his curiosity.

Y/n blinked like a deer in front of headlights. Her mouth was slightly open and it seemed like she was at a loss for words.
Then she bursted out into a fit of laughter.

Hanako looked up through the shadow his hat was casting upon his eyes. He hesitated in his words and movements as he watched the tears dwell in y/n's eyes.