Body guard ~ Amane (angst/fluff)

The premise

The premise

° Amane is used to being bullied; it's apart of his daily routine.

° But what will happen when someone finally stands up for him?

2598 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amane groaned when he felt his chest painfully make contact with the ground, knocking the breath out of him. The small boy could hear the laughing behind him, making his eyes tear up a bit.

However, his eyes cleared up a few moments later, his face returning to it's normally blank slate.

He was used to it.

He was used to the bullying and now it was just more annoying than anything.

"You haven't killed yourself yet?" A voice rang from behind Amane.

Amane grunted as he turned over onto his back, placing his elbows behind him for stability.

He responded with silence like he normally did.

A few students stepped over his slightly shaking body as they made their way to class. That's correct, this ordeal was accuring in the middle of the school hallway.

No students stopped to help Amane, either because they were too scared or because they just didn't care.

As Amane watched a few of his own classmates stop to stare at him, his faith in humanity faultered.

Not like he had any faith in the first place...

The older male leaned forward and grabbed onto Amane's collar with his hand in a tight fist. His knuckles turned white as he lifted Amane a bit into the air.

"Are you deaf now? Is that it?" The bully seethed.

Amane stared blankly at him. The only movement the smaller boy made was the slow constant of his eyelids as he blinked.

A small crowd began to form as the bully got more and more riled up.

"Alright you little fucker..." the older boy grumbled.

He brought a fist into the air, reeling his arm back for one quick blow.

Amane gently closed his eyes, expecting another blow on the cheek for the 3rd time today. However, it never came.

"Hey, let go you bitch!" The bully exclaimed.

Amane could feel the older male's grip loosen around his collar and soon he had dropped to the ground, catching his balance in the process.

Amane opened to eyes to see what exactly stopped one of his bullies from landing the final blow.

A h/c haired girl had her arms wrapped around the bullies punching arm, his hand still in a fist as she restrained him. She had her cheeks puffed out in anger and her face was red and flustered.