Obsession ~ Tsukasa (fluff)

The premise

The premise

° y/n is an obsessive yandere over her boyfriend Tsukasa who does not mind whatsoever.

1682 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st person

My hand skillfully glide across the assignment in front of me, answering the questions faster than the Sensei was teaching them on the board. I could feel my hand begin to cramp and I delicately placed my pencil on my desk, stopping to stretch out each of my fingers.

Tsukasa

I normally was a bit faster than my peers when it came to class and homework. It subconsciously came easy to me. Remembering dates of important moments in history along with the Pythagorean theorem was easy as pie. Because of this, I often helped my classmates study or tutor them in my free time.

Tsukasa

I picked up my pencil yet again and began to start on number nine, all while listening to my teacher explain number four on the board. Halfway through the problem I stopped looking at the paper and started looking at the cotton candy floss clouds outside of the classroom window. However, my hand still continued to write on my assignment as my attention was diverted.

Tsukasa

I looked back down on my paper after realizing I hadn't forced my hand to stop writing. I sighed to myself at what was in front of me.

"Not again, y/n.." I mumbled

my answer for number 9 on my math assignment was not an equation but instead a rag tag bundle of words all bunched together. It looked like something you would see in an insane asylum. The fact that each word said the same thing wasn't helping.

Tsukasa.

Tsukasa is what it read. I had written the boy's name all over my assignment...again.

I rolled my eyes at my own incompetence before grabbing the assignment and placing it in my bag that was right under my desk. I had made sure to place the ruined piece of paper next to the dozen other pieces of paper I had ruined with the boy's name.

It was only Wednesday and yet I still managed to scrabble his name across every homework assignment I had gotten.

Tsukasa

Tsukasa is my boyfriend and had been for almost half a year.

Well technically, 5 months, 17 days, 6 hours 34 minutes, and 9 seconds.

Now 10.

Now 11.

Now 12.

Tsukasa

We did everything together, mostly because I would never let him do anything alone, but he also seemed to enjoy the company.

Luckily this was the last class of the day, meaning I got to see him after it ended.