Sacrifice ~ Twins (angst)

The premise

° Remember when Aoi was used as a sacrifice for the severance?

° well, little ole' y/n just so happens to be taking her place.

° y/n willingly tries to sacrifice herself and when Hanako realizes what she's up to, he begs his brother to help him rescue the girl and knock some sense into her

2507 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS FROM THE MANGA. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS.

Shined black shoes hit the hallway floors at an alarming rate, causing the sound of someone running to echo throughout the empty school.

The person stopped in front of a door labeled 'the broadcasting room'.

They swallowed the lump in their throat before pushing their way inside of the room, the two white wisps by their sides following closely.

"Tsukasa!" The boy yelled as he entered the room.

Standing in the corner with his back towards the entrance, was another boy who shared a shockingly similar appearance to the first.

Without turning to face him, Tsukasa replied.

"Amane, isn't this a surprise..."

The mischievous boy chuckled to himself and rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"Or should I say Hanako?" He asked.

Hanako was sporting a nervous facial expression but quickly shook his head of it.

"Tsukasa where is y/n? Do you have her?" The boy asked.

Tsukasa's head perked up for a split second at the girl's name but he quickly played it off as if it did not affect him. With his back still towards his brother, he responded

"Y/n...what makes you think I have her?" The smirk on his face was evident even though his face could not be seen.

In one quick motion Hanako had rushed towards his brother and grabbed him by the collar, making him face him and also pushing him up against the wall behind him.

Amane's eye flashed black for a split second, surprising his brother.

"Tsukasa I'm not messing around this is serious" he growled, his grip only tightening on the boy he held.

Tsukasa examined his brother's facial features, noticing that they were laced with malice, before sighing to himself.

"I haven't seen y/n all day" Tsukasa said boredly, already bummed out that he had to be serious.

Hanako's eyes grew emotionless and his face was pale. His grip loosened on his brother and in a few seconds Tsukasa had landed flat-footed on the ground after slipping out of his brother's shaking fingers.

"She didn't...she wouldn't.." Hanako mumbled to himself, pulling at the buttons of his uniform in stress.

Tsukasa crossed his arms over his chest like a naughty child and puffed his cheeks out in anger and confusion.

"Who put a stick up your butt...?" He mumbled under his breath as he watched his brother have a breakdown in front of him.

a few sniffles left his nose before Hanako looked up at Tsukasa. His eyes were desperate and pityful.

"You have to help me get her back" Hanako stated, grabbing his brothers by the shoulders.

Tsukasa jutted out his bottom lip and playfully pouted.