"That's it!" Dream yells. "Remove your armor!"

They did as told, and Dream grabs the potion and pulls everyone together and splashes it.

"Where did they go?!"

"They disappeared! Everyone, scatter!"

Dream and crew had to move around holding hands, so they wouldn't lose eachother.

Whoever you are, stop stepping on my foot!" Sapnap whisper-shouted.

"Oh, sorry!" Tommy says.

Whilst George was holding someone's hand, he immediately identified whom it belonged to because of the glove.

"Your hand is very soft, Dream. " George said, out loud.

"T-thank you."

'I didn't mean to say that out loud!' George was panicking inside.

Giggles came from Sapnap.

They walk far enough to a roadside that Dream couldn't identify.

The invis ran out, but atleast they were far enough from the zoo.

"Where are we going now? We don't have anywhere to go." Sapnap said.

"And that is where you are wrong, Snapchat." Tommy says.

"It's Sapnap to you, child."

"Anyways, we aren't very far from my parents' house. We can stay there until we think of how to fix everything."

"Lead the way then, Tommy!"

---

After 15 minutes of walking, they got to a beautiful beige house with a red roof. There was a garden outside with a picket fence surrounding it, and a dog outside with a lady they recognised as Tommy's mum.

"Hey Mum! Betty!" Tommy waves.

Betty wags her tail, and climbs on the fence, excited.

"I thought you're supposed to be at school?" She looks at the crew. "And you brought your friends. Why didn't you tell me you're coming over?"

"We'll talk inside, mum."

---

Fatherinnit was watching the TV on news, horrified.

When he saw Tommy and Friends, he jumped out of his seat and hugged Tommy, and after pulling away he slapped him.

"That was a stupid idea to break out that blob infront of LIVE TV! YOU COULD'VE DIED!" Fatherinnit says, worried.

"But hey! We didn't die!" Tubbo says.

Dream commits tea kettle.

"All of you, with no intention of offending, are absolute idiots."

"We know," Everyone responded.

"Now all of you are wanted criminals!" Motherinnit says.

"We can chill around in the Overworld for a bit here, and You and Dad can watch the portal for us!" Tommy says. "We didn't really think ahead, so we're gonna think of a plan to fix this mess."

"Portal? Overworld?!"

"If that blob turned into that green man behind you, nothing can surprise me anymore." Fatherinnit sighs.

You hear the putter patter of steps of a familiar kid.

"Hi guys!" Noah smiled wide, his mask pushed to the side. The mask, this time was decorated with stickers. His smile dropped when he saw his 6'3 brother. "Hi Tommy."