Reunion

3rd day, on the bus.
4 PM

They were returning to the school, and Dream, to try and sneak Drista in without letting her know any secrets, he put a sleeping potion in a drink she had, and turned her into a blob. He put the sleeping blob inside the shulker box, and kept watch of it.

"That was so fucken' fun!" Tubbo smiled.

"When do you think we get to learn who won?" Tommy asked.

"Usually we have it on the bus." Techno answers. "They just announce it while we're driving."

"Oh,"

---

"Time to announce the winners!" One teacher, Sir Welson, stood up  and held on to the straps on the top of the bus.

"The 3rd placer is... Green Team!" They handed out a bronze medal, clearly just being painted plastic. Soft applause and cheering was heard.

"Second Place is... Gray team!" They once again gave then a plastic painted silver medal. Applause louder than the first, and more cheering.

"And the first placer is......Pink Team! " Everyone on the bus clapped, and cheered.

They were handed a gold medal. It was no surprise it was made out of plastic. Though the medals was more of a locket than a medal. Inside Tommy's and Techno's, they had a group picture.

And in Tubbo and Dream's, they had a small music box. Dreams song played a soft lullaby that he knows he heard somewhere put couldn't put his finger on it.

(it's Schubert's serenade)

Once the silence happened, he heard multiple music boxes on board. So he wasn't the only one. Though each one played a different tune, so each one was unique. Tubbo's tune was Toreador March.

He's heard so ft murmurs of team mates trading for a tune they liked better, or a picture.

From the seat across him, was Gray team. George had the song 'Der Flohwalzer'.

(haha ultimate pianist go brr)

From behind him, he's overheard that Schlatt was able to trade a medal music box for a mini camera and money. But when he played it, the song Stal played. When the song begun, he tried trading the music box back. He was lucky he was even able to get his stuff back.

Dream just listened to the tune he had and was slowly lulled to sleep.

---

He woke up to nudges from Tubbo trying to wake him.

"We're here Dré. If you want to sleep longer just walk to the dorms.

Dream, groggily stood up, mask tilted slightly, and hair ruffled.

He slept with his mask on, making him now have creases on his face make by the mask.

They walked to the dorms, and Dream removed his stuff, and put Drista back in her human form.

He placed her sleeping body on his bed whilst he went to sleep on a foam on the floor.

He changed his clothes to a softer, wool made clothing. He also made his body temperature colder, and grabbed a blanket. He put his mask on the side, and once his head hit the pillow, he was asleep.

Sapnap, George and Tommy respected his privacy and whilst Dream sleeps, they don't try to open Dream's eyes forcefully or something.

---

He woke up at  3 AM. He didn't eat dinner, so his hunger is pretty low. He also heard clanking and  seen a lot of light from the kitchen. He picked up his mask, and a sword which he hid in his hotbar, and walked to investigate it, to see Drista, awake.