Exhausted

Wednesday, 7:00 AM

The principal was sure he didn't hallucinate, so he made everyone had a day off.

Meanwhile, in dorm 152...

Dream was sound asleep,  in his blob form.
He was so tired from yesterday's antics that he couldn't even keep up his human form.

But eventually he had to wake up soon.
Rumbling sounds came from the blob as he  stirred.

He was hungry.

He hopped down the loft and went to the kitchen, seeing the others, including Tubbo, gathered around playing uno.

"Dream! You're...awake?" George saw the blob not paying attention to any of them, but he was paying attention to the leftover muffins on the table.

He ate everything, and went to sleep on the table.

"Ah, the daily cycle of the blob," Sapnap said, walking towards Dream. "Eat, sleep."

Dream, once again, woke up.

He was slightly grumpy, being woken up.
He grumbled, and went back to sleep, at least, tried to.

Tommy just laughed. "The guy is so sleepy today. Wonder why?"

Dream was sleepy, but couldn't go back to sleep. He turned to his human form, but it didn't last long. He shrunk back to his small blob form.

"Is it because of the incident yesterday?" Tubbo questioned.

"Yeah, he made sure to stay out the whole night and find the culprits to the infestation, and made sure there weren't any mobs around." George sighed. "And he deleted the camera footage. It took him some time."

George picked the blob up. "You need to bath, you know."

The blob did nothing.

George sighed, defeated. He took a small container that was half the height of Dream (blob) and filled it with warm water.

He plopped it onto the desk, and put a towel under it, then put Dream onto the little pool.

He woke up on the touch of water, but then realised its warm and relaxed.

It sat on one corner of the pool of water, and did nothing.

George splashed a bit of water to Dream, and Dream splashed water back.

The others suddenly weren't interested in the uno game, and flocked the desk.

--

7:00 AM, HQ

Suddenly, the cameras flickered on as the cameras have spotted  an unknown creature.

The others in the room watched as the TV shows the white blob in a container pool, with the others playing with it.

"So that's the thing we're facing." Sir chuckled.

"Aww, it's so cute! I just wanna pet the lil' guy! " Aphmau commented.

"Aphmau, we don't know if it's dangerous or not, so keep your hands away from the creature." Stampy pointed out.

"It seems to be really tired." Sky observed, seeing the blob being washed. "Their treating it as a pet."

"So that means the kids in that dorm are fully aware of the creature. Mrs. Bravura, Agent Stampy, both of you are to try to pry information from the kids." Sir looked at the two, and both nodded.

"Yes, sir."

"What's stopping us capturing it now?"

"You saw those kids potential. They might try to apprehend us."