Shatter

Dreamon has many unused lines where he breaks the fourth wall, but only one of them went through.

Because Tubbo is the wall breaker!

---

They sat in the middle seats, watching as Dream was looking at them, like he was asking for help.

"Hello everyone, including the ones who are watching at home! We are here to present mankind's biggest leap; this creature called Sensibilis mutans, or in short, Dream."

(that Latin name this is just a mix  of 'sentient' and 'shapeshifter')

"It is going to be a new way of colonisation! Drop it on the moon? It will be able to accept commands, and change the terrain as we desire!"

"While creating Dream, we have discovered a portal, which we believe is where some creatures that we recovered are from."

They took out the mini portal.

"This is unfortunately, too small for any of us to enter, but we created a small machine that entered the portal..."

While the person talked, Dream was panicking.

"Hey, hey! George and crew is here, they can bust you out!" Nightmare says. "Have some blue, calm yourself."

"What if they can't bust us out? Our life will be just slaving away." Dreamon sulks.

"We'll be fine! Think positive, idiot." Lucid bumps his head onto Dreamon, like a playful hit because they have no arms—

"That wasn't a very positive thing to say!" Nightmare scolds.

---

George fumbled with his shirt, nervousness overcoming him.

"Hey, why don't we tell our teacher that we're going to the bathroom, and when we come back out we break the glass from behind?" Tommy says, pointing to the cell. "It isn't bars, because Dream would've slid through them. But it's glass, we could break it with the axes we brought."

"That's a great idea, Tommy!"

"For once, the child was smart!"

"Hey!"

---

They all went to the bathroom, getting ready.

They put on armor incase bullets, and held out their axes.

"Are you ready?" George said.

"Yeah!"

---

They ran out of the bathroom and behind the cell, and Sapnap broke the glass.

The crowd watched as Security started running to the cell.

"Glass shattering is like music to my ears!" Sapnap laughs.

Dream runs to George, happily. He was so happy that he turned human and hugged George.

The crowd was even more surprised.

"What do we do now?!" Tommy yells.

"I don't know!" George says.

Panic.

"You fucking idiots!" Tubbo yells, frustrated. He grabs the portal from the announcers hands. "Run!"

Tubbo and the crew ran, with Security hot on their trail.

They were lucky that Tubbo prepared stuff, or they might have been screwed over, because Dream sees a splash potion on Tubbo, an Invisibility potion.