Crash Course

5:00 PM, Dormitories

Knock knock!

"Oh Tubbo! There you are!" Tommy greeted. "This is our humble abode."

Tubbo looked around. The place was very different from the dorm he shared with Fundy, Wilbur and TapL. The dorm he has was very messy. Banners, trash overflowing, cobwebs and animal plushies.

But this dorm was an entirely different place. You could smell muffins in the kitchen, no cobwebs and dead spiders on the trash. There also was a flipped over whiteboard. The living room had a small blanket Fort covering the couch and a mattress. Dream was nowhere to be found.

"Woah, " Tubbo answered. "Your place is cool!"

"Yeah I know, Tubbo."

Sapnap poked out of the rooms.
"Hey Tubbo!"

"Hi!" Tubbo smiled back. "So... What do we do now?"

"Let's do something to piss Dream off!" Tommy blurted out.

"YEAH— Wait what?"

"Come on! Let's mess with his stuff!"

He pulled Tubbo into the shared room, and started going through Dream's side of the room.

"But why?" Tubbo looked unsure.

"Hmmm... Because he threatened me! This is my revenge!" Tommy said, his eyes saying 'I don't know what trouble I'm getting into but okay' but his smile clashed with the feeling. "Besides, this will be so funny!"

"A-alright, if you say so."  He looked to the other side of the room to see so many chests, barrels and some sort of hanging upside down coloured bags.

"Come on! We can uncover soooo many secrets! He threatened me because I found out a huge secret!"

"What was the secret?" Tubbo asked, while digging his arm into one of the barrels.

"Hmmm... I don't listen to Dream at all and have no fear about dying, so the secret is..."
Tommy continued, telling Tubbo what he seen. "See! I'd tell you, your my friend!"

"Oh. So you're saying that Dream is some sort of medieval knight boomer, going through a portal in George and Sapnap's room? And threatened you with a blue sword?" Tubbo breathed in. " Sounds unreal."

"It does sound unreal! Maybe that's why he let me have a sleepover with you," Tommy looked towards Tubbo, with a grin. "Because he didn't think anyone would believe me!"

"Oh?" Tubbo felt something in the barrel. "What's this?"

He took out an eye. In an impulse, he threw it away across the room. He teleported.

"Woah! Tubbo, you teleportedl!" Tommy was wide eyed.

"It was that eye thing!" Tubbo looked back. "Now I'm 110% sure that he can perform magic."

Tommy pulled out a spare diamond sword.

"Woah! This is basically the thing that Dream used to threaten me," Tommy looked at Tubbo, who was walking towards him. "Hah, fear me mortal, I'm your roomate and you found out a deep dark secret of mine!"

They giggled. Wait.

"I heard someone else laughing too. But it's only two of us—" Tommy's mouth was shut when he saw a floating muffin.

Dream slowly faded in.

"Tommy, what about the agreement?" The masks little dot eyes looked scarier somehow. "You told Tubbo on the first days we met him. I can't possibly trust him!"

"I don't care! It's funny to do this, and besides, if you murder me Tubbo or literally anyone will call the cops!"

"Not if nobody remembers you." Dream smiled in a horrendous way and held the amnesiac potion on one, and a netherite sword in the other.

Tubbo screamed.

George and Sapnap burst in.

"What happened?!" George took sight of the angry Dream. He took off Dreams hoodie, looped it over him, and in a flash, he pulled.

Dream fell on his face, but somehow keeping the potion and sword okay.

Sapnap saw the call and body slammed Dream, to keep him on the floor.

"No murdering of students, Dream." George sternly said, with the most dissapointed face he could muster.

Dream looked kind of guilty, and looked down.

"Now turn back, you are grounded," George said, looking at Dream. "You'll be staying on the desk."

Dream turned back into a blob, and was basically crushed by Sapnap. Sapnap stood up, and George kneeled down to Dream.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want you getting mad  and murder someone at this process. They are not zombies, skeletons, or creepers, George softened his look on Dream. "They are humans too."

The little blob looked really sad. It started producing tears.

"Now I'm sorry for getting mad at you," George picked the little blob up. "But you can't turn back until tommorow."

Sapnap looked towards Tommy and Tubbo, who was surprised? Shocked?

"You guys looked like you seen a ghost!" Sapnap laughed. "He won't be able to do much now."

"He's.... A blob?" Tubbo poked Dream.
Dream looked tired but angry.

"Yeah, he is. I found him outside the school, then decided to keep him. Turns out he could turn human and basically somehow got into this school."

Tommy looked down on the blob. "Who's the tall one now?"

Dream growled. He threw a poison potion to Tommy.

Tommy was felt hissing pain. It was basically the equivalent of putting alchohol on a wound.

"Ow—Dream!" Tommy was in pain.

All it took was an angry look from George.
Dream hopped towards milk, and somehow picked up a gallon of milk.

He was looking at Tommy, as if he was telling him to drink it.

He did as he signalled.

"Oh god...that hurt Dream!"

Dream just stared in return.

Tubbo laughs. "Aww, that's really Dream? Can I touch him?"

"Sure!" George said. He picks up Dream and puts him in Tubbos hands.

" Aww, he's adorable," Tubbo complimented. Dream still looked mad. "I'm sorry for invading your privacy. I won't tell anyone, promise."

Dream nods.

--- :\\