Glass

TW: Swearing

Also, I'm actually trying to add as much of the "shipping" part of the book because this was supposed to be a dnf fic and I feel like I'm ripping some people off??? I was planning to finish this little arc before I start on the romance thing but I hope some of you readers who read this mainly because this is DNF, I'm sorry for the lack of it :(

So I changed the title to 'Mild DNF' so no others might mistake this book as a main romance stuff :))

Anyways, Lucid (DreamXD) and Dreamon (Dream2) are the ones I found okay!

Fun facto: Lucid (DreamXD) is based off Dream's other YT acc, DreamXD! Nightmare is based off the Halloween Merch/fanart, and Dreamon (Dream2) is based off the opposite of Dream, which was a fan character I've been seen called Nightmare lol.

---

After a week, announcement already happens.

10:00 AM

George was basically spamming Dream's phone, trying to come in contact with him.

"Come on... COME ON!" He mumbles, sending him another 50 messages.

Tall idiot 💚

DREAMMMM

DREAM

WHERE ARE YOU

RESPOND??

AA

AAAA

AAAAAAAA

WE ARE GONNA SAVE YOU OR SMTH JUST TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE

-------

"He isn't even reading my messages!" George says.

"George, don't worry. You know what Tommy said, right? They are going to announce him in some place, and we go there, and bust him out!" Sapnap pats George's shoulder.

"I know... Its just that— I'm worried for him, you know?" George sighed. "I miss him, his hugs, voice— Sometimes I wish for more, but..."

"He'll be fine, besides, he can respawn, and he's able to murder someone with a fist! So don't worry," Sapnap smiled.

"I don't think murdering someone with a fist is something you should smile about, but you're right! He'll be fine!"

---

"I don't know if I am fine," Dream panics.

"Hey, you have us, right?" Lucid says.

"Do you think he's content with just us? I personally think we're boring," Dreamon says.

"Can you not be so—negative all the time?"  Nightmare says. "Have some blue,"

Nightmare sprinkles some sort of transparent powder on Dreamon.

"This isn't even blue!"

"Shh—" Nightmare says. "It turns blue when your sad and it also absorbs tears."

"Wanna test it out?" Lucid takes out a lemon. "I can squeeze this into your eyes and make you tear up, and—"

"—No thanks."

---

They were transferring Dream into a new... What is this?

They put Dream inside something that looked similar to a pet carrier.