Lost And Found: College Years

Haha opposite of chapter 1 found

Dream is not found

Don't worry, all of you who were sad, do not fret, because happiness is waiting for you

Anyways also I put an illegally underrated song on the chapter because it has like a few hundred views

-sc
---

Through the three years of college, we continued getting these...feelings.

We felt that someone was missing.

But only a select few had these feelings; Me, Sapnap, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Bad, and Skeppy. The last three only get the feeling slightly, though. I seem to have the feeling the most.

A person I've lost.

Where is he?

---

7 AM

It was raining.

It was very boring.

"It's a Saturday, and I have nothing to do..." George sighed, looking out a window. He opened a bag of popcorn, and watched the rain drop outside.

For some reason, he wanted to find something.

Find someone.

His eyes darted around the plants, leaves, grass... He found a white mass under a few leaves.

He started running outside.

Why am I running?

He put on his shoes, and grabbed the new umbrella they bought last week. He opened it, revealing a navy blue canopy.

He ran to the spot and dug around. "Ugh, a bottle cap?" He sighed, disappointed.

He turned around to go back into the dorms, holding the bottle cap in his hands.

What did I expect?

"Gogy, did you go? You suddenly burst out the door." Tommy laughed. "Also, I stole your popcorn."

George grabbed a pillow and threw it on Tommy's face.

---

"Hey guys! Look! I found my old sketchbook!" Sapnap smiled, pulling out a dusty sketchbook. "I left it in the corner, and I had this since we were Freshmen!"

He opened the book. Sometimes it was actual good art, but most of the time it'd be art covered in scribbles, with the word 'failed' next to it.

Tubbo smiled. "You actually do pretty poggers art!"

"Thank you!"

They turned one of the last pages to find a very shaky doodle of two blobs.

One with goggles and the other with a headband. That doodle looked old.

Next to it is a more neat drawing of a blob that had a flower crown and a red bandana, a blob that had a green bandana.

And the odd one is that, there was a smudged drawing of a 5th blob.