Club President

Time to make it similar to the Canon time line :)) say goodbye to l'manberg and hello to manberg

-

Monday, 3:00 PM
Newspaper Club

"Guys! Club rush is nearing!" Fundy said as he slammed the doors open. "You know what that means!"

"More members! Though, we kind of have a low Club Reputation..." Wilbur. "The rumours we do kind of destroyed it."

"Yeah, people might only want to join because of the benefits this newspaper club has." Fundy sighs.

"Didn't we join this club because it had like, no members? So we joined because we could have a place to hangout."

"And being kicked out for low grades is a humiliation here, so we actually did Newspaper."

"Well, why don't we do an election? Wilbur, you can run for president again, and other people can join that way! I mean, you'll still be part of the newspaper club even if you fail!"

"Yeah. And if all hopes are lost, we can make a new club, but that'll take some time..."

"Well, election here we come!"

---
| Skydome HS and College Newspaper |
We are holding an election on Club Rush, October 17th. Come run for president!
Of course, you can still join as a member if that is what you prefer.

"And the newspaper announcement is done. We already wrote about the upcoming sports event, and copy pasted stuff onto the paper, so we can print it out now!"

"Wait... I wonder, where are Tommy and Tubbo?" Fundy asks.

--

Overworld, 3:35 PM

Bad and Skeppy awed at the sight of the village square. After they were turned back into humans, they walked to a small outdoor restaurant, and sat on one of the tables.

" Welcome to the Overworld. "Dream smiled.

" So this is what you kept from me? This place is amazing! " Bad complimented.

" Yeah! " Skeppy agreed.

Out of the blue, a villager waiter walked towards their table.

" What do you guys want? "Dream asks, handing them the menu.

" Steak? And a glass of water. "Bad ordered.

" Same for me! " Everyone said in unison.

Bad started fumbling in his cloak pockets to look for his wallet. He took it out, and took out $100.

The waiter looked confused as hell.

" Oh! We don't do that here. " Dream chuckled, then payed him 5 emeralds.

The waiter then returned a smile, then walked off.

"What...?" Skeppy's braincells fizzed out.

"The  currency here is emeralds and gold. Now back to the point. What did you call us for?" Sapnap asks.

"I overheard the new teachers talking. You know, Mrs. Aphmau and Mr. Garret?" Bad stated. "They may be here to try and pry information out of all of you, excluding me and Skeppy."

"Information...?" George thought. Then it suddenly hit him. "They must know about Dream."

"Thats why we couldn't talk near the door. They might have been listening." Tubbo said.

"Isn't this not supposed to be a problem, if Dream can just drug them?" Tommy said.

"They might have a team of people knowing. They can just send more, or worse, actually be forceful about taking me." Dream said. "But, Do they know that I'm the blob?"

"Not likely. If they did, they would've already lured you in into a trap. So they might only know that a blob is living with us, but they don't know it's Dream!" Sapnap said.

"That's great, but how do we stop the situation? I mean, from what Dream said, they'll just send more if we drug them." Skeppy asks.

"We could find their headquarters, or base, and drug them all there!"

"But that's super dangerous!" Tubbo said. "Can't we think of another way?"

"Not now. We need to wait for a good opportunity to strike." George sighed. "And now isn't."

The waiter arrived with the steak, then bowed and headed off.

"Thank you." Dream said, and pierced the steak with his fork.

"Atleast make a plan!" Skeppy took a bite from the steak. "That's good—but you know, we need some precautionary measures, and if we don't have a plan then what do we do when the opportunity comes?"

"How are we even supposed to plan for the future if we don't know what's gonna happen!?" Tommy exclaimed.

"Tommy, there is something called prediction." Tubbo pointed out, laughing.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that." Tommy scratched the back of his head, chuckling. "So, what are we gonna do when the time comes?"

"I guess, we fight them and once they get weakened enough, we drug them?" Sapnap suggests.

"Sounds like pokémon!" Tubbo pointed out.

"Why don't we just, leave this upto future us?" Skeppy said.

"Our future us will absolutely hate us!" Bad said.

"Then again, we have no idea what will happen, and what they are capable of, so..."Dream trailed off.

" Dream, you too?! " Bad cried.

" Well, not much we can do now but be wary. " George said.

"Ugh, fine." Bad said, defeated.

(æügh I just couldn't think of a plan rn)

Skeppy took out his phone, and took a picture of everyone.

"Why did you do that?" Bad asks.

"Why not?" Skeppy looked at the picture on his gallery. "Besides, we can remember this day."

"Come on, we gotta eat the food before it gets cold." Dream said.

"Already on it!"  Tommy said, basically inhaling the food.

"I'll finish before you!" Tubbo retaliated by also inhaling his food.

-

"Do—hic—ne !" Tommy said, raising his fork up in the air.

"Not fair, you had a—hic—head start!" Tubbo said, playfully punching Tommy.

"Now you guys have hiccups." Bad sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"But it was—hic—worth it!" Tommy laughed.

---- °0°