I'd do anything for You

2:00 PM, Chemistry

"Class, make an experiment. Any experiment can do. Like elephant toothpaste, whatever. Just impress me."
The Teacher, Ms. Grey, said.

There were a pair in every table, ingredients and a setup.

George and Dream got on the same pair.

"Ugh... I think I'm failing on Chemistry! I need a quick A... Ideas, ideas..." George trailed off.

"Dream? What are you doing?" Dream started putting down a brewing stand he somehow fished out of his pocket. Dream put out some ingredients infront of him in jars; Fermented Spider Eyes, Blaze Powder, Golden Carrots, Phantom Membrane, Nether Warts and Dragon Breath.

"Giving you an A+. "

Ms. Grey walked around, checking the students progress. She picked up one bottle of Dragon Breath.

"'Dragon Breath'? Children have wild imagination."

Dream just stared at the teacher. He snatched the bottle from her grip, and poured it into one of the things he was making while not taking his eyes off the teacher.

She watched closely, so did the classroom.

"Tada...!" Dream said, unamused expression on his face. "A lingering slow falling potion!"

"Slow falling.... Oh yeah, that one!" George perked up. "It's made with Phantom Membranes. It also saves falling people."

Dream threw the potion under them in speed.

"'Children's imagination' my ass. I live in a world like that." Dream mumbled. Dream jumped from his table, and he fell slowly.
"People who wanna try it, get here. You'll fall slower."

People flocked around the bubble circle, and got the effects.

Ms. Grey was... Speechless.

Dream made another potion, and it was greyish blue(?). He turned to the teacher, eyes showing a glint of mischievousness and threw it on them. Ms. Grey disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Please give us our A+'s." He looked to the teacher expectantly.

---

3:00 PM.

Dream and George were playing chess, which quickly turned into a mess.

"What?! Your pawn was so far off the board! Wh- How- How did it get my queen?!"

"There are no rules George! It's CHAOS!"

After the few minutes passing, Dream won. After the victory cheer, silence fell upon the room. In an attempt to break the ice, George asked a question.

"...Dream? Why did you do that?"

"Cheat? Well.."

"No , not that. Why did you make potions?" George rubbed his arm. "You could be found out."

"Don't you worry," Dream held the amnesiac on his hand. "If it goes haywire, I can just do this."

"But..."

"Well, to tell you the truth," Dream paused. "My heart hurts if I can't give you what you want."

Wait a second.
"What-"
Sapnap arrived to the dorm.

"Oh hi guys!" Sapnap smiled. "Guys, I heard some newspaper company and some journalists are here to inter... What happened? " His eyes met the sight of Dream and a tomato.

Suddenly, knocks were heard.

"I'll get it." Sapnap replied.

"-and here is the dorm of Dream and George!" Tommy said proudly to the various journalists, even including Tubbo, who was holding his phone out to record the voices.

"Excuse me sir, are you Mr. Dream or Mr. George?" The journalists asked Sapnap. "Apparently we heard that they created groundbreaking liquids which can possibly change the world!"

"They aren't here, " Sapnap lied. "You might've gone to the wrong place."

Tommy shouted from across the room.
"There they are!"

They flocked Dream and George.

"Please, not right now...!" George yelled, but his voice was drowned out by the people, though his call wasn't left unheard, Tubbo and Dream heard it. Tubbo politely stepped away from the overwhelmed George, and tried getting some reporters out of the way. George clearly was overwhelmed, he wanted them to just go away.

"Excuse me, would you like to try one of the potions?" Dream's voice boomed. Everyone stood still. Silence fell into the dorm,witg occasional whispers. "Okay, stay still."

Dream raised his gloved hand, carefully, bit by bit, moving his hand upwards, holding the glistening gold liquid inside. Everyone was silenced.

"Wait, isnt that...the amnesiac?" Tubbo whispered to Tommy.

Tommy's eyes widened. He realised what Dream was gonna do.

A sharp crashing noise was heard, and the glistening amnesiac started lingering around the confused strangers. The potion started taking effect, making them fall to the ground like dying flies.

After the sight, the potion cleared away, and the strangers stood up.

"Where... Are we?" One of them said.
"The last thing I remember was... Leaving my house." Another piped up.

"Oh, all of you went here for brownies, but our brownies are pretty bad, so all of you passed out. Sorry." Dream lied.

"Oh, it's alright! You can make better brownies if you try!" One of the journalists piped up.

"Now let's go!" They all left.

Silence fell upon the room once again.

"They're gone." Dreams voice changed from loud enough to be heard in a crowd, to a soft and comforting voice.

"Oh... Thanks for helping me there, I was kind of overwhelmed, " George scratched the back of his neck. "Hope it didnt bother you or anything."

"Don't worry. That wasn't a bother at all!" Dream smiled. "I'd do anything for you, and I won't mind!"

God he fell hard.
--- :3

H a shipping happens now.
click away if you don't want dnf,,, but dnf exists in this book now! I thought about this for some time, and considered it!