Teacher

7:00 AM, Monday
"I'm so excited!" Aphmau yelled while walking down the stone path.

"Now, now." Stampy laughed. "Didn't you say your children enroll here?"

"Well, yes. But they aren't in boarding school. Me and Jason still pick them up. The elementary part of this place is like, under the school."

"Ah. How are they?" Stampy asked.

"They are fine! They still are cute as ever! Ever since they heard about me coming to the school as a High-school Teacher, they said something about seeing me." Aphmau laughed.

"Oh."

---

8:00 AM, Homeroom

"Goooooodmorning class!" Aphmau yelled as she skidded into the room. "I am Jessica Bravura! But call me Mrs. Aphmau. From today, I am going to be your assistant homeroom teacher! Hooray!"

"And I am your Homeroom teacher." Stampy said as he walked in the room.
"I am Mr. Garret. "

"What happened to the original homeroom teachers?" Wilbur asked.

"I don't know." Aphmau laughed it off. Aphmau knew that she bribed them into leaving, but then that'd give her a bad reputation with the students.

"Now we're going to do a roll call." Stampy wanted to do this so he could learn every student in this class' name.

-

"Alright! Right now it is 8:30 AM, its time for you to move out of your seats and get to your next class! Buh bye! See you at 2:45!"

Once all the students left the room, they sighed.

"That was hard!" Aphmau laughed.

"It was only us talking and informing them about upcoming quizzes," Stampy said. "You just burned yourself out from being all cheery."

"You don't have to be smiling all the time, Aphmau. I already know what you're really like."

Aphmau closed her eyes, and hummed.

"People like me better like this. Easier to catch favors, y'know?"

"I don't know how you got married." Stampy sighed.

"Jason loves me with or without my smile." She laughed. "That's how."

"It was a rhetorical question, you sack of potatoes."

"Oh!" Aphmau giggled.

They walked out of the classroom, and started walking down the hallway, going into the teacher's lounge to talk to the other homeroom teachers.

---

8:35, Technology

"Mrs. Aphmau and Mr. Garret are a weird duo. A cheery one and a simple one?" Sapnap said.

Tommy looked behind his desk, towards Sapnap, "Something about Mr. Garret is weird. I think I heard his voice before."

"Maybe you heard it in a mall or something. Its a small world."
---

11:00 AM

After talking with the homeroom teachers, they technically have free time, so they wandered in the club rooms.

"Martial Arts, Cooking, Books, Sports, Drama, Arts... This place has everything." Stampy awed.

"Hmm... Yeah, it does!" Aphmau laughed and skipped to the elevator to the Ground Floor.

The humming of elevator music started for a few seconds, then they exited the elevator.

They were already walking to the cafeteria for food.

"Don't you think being a teacher is fun?" Aphmau laughed.

"I guess?"

---
12:14 PM

Bad walked out of his dorm, carrying meringues and muffins in a basket.

He was going to give them to his new teachers as a welcoming gift.

He skipped down the hallways, and got to the cafeteria, hoping to see them here.

He spotted the two talking in the ver corner of the cafeteria, near a vending machine.

As he approached, his light footsteps were drowned out by the cafeteria noise. A little eavesdropping won't hurt, right? He hid behind the vending machine.

"How are we gonna pry information from them if we only appear every other day?" Stampy sighed. "This school is weird for a school."

"We could sneak into their room or we can get one of them to talk," Aphmau giggled. "Or... We can ask the person who's listening to us to stop listening. A little privacy please!"

Bad froze.

Suddenly, a child walked to them.

"I'm sorry mom..." She looked down on her toes.

"It's alright honey!" She patted the child's head. "Next time, don't eavesdrop on people, alright?"

"Mhm!"

"Now go play with your classmates and siblings, I'm having grown-up talk here."

Bad exhaled internally. That gave him a heart attack.

"Now where were we? Ah, we need to try and pry info out of the students who are involved; Clay, George, Nick, Thomas and Toby."

They were involved? Why was Mrs. Aphmau and Mr. Garret, trying to get information out of them? It has something to do with the secret all of them are hiding, aren't they? He needs to  know the secret so he can perform the appropriate actions, and try to stop whatever is gonna happen.

"From existing research, the blob only manifests in the dorm 152, aka The dorm of those kids. We can't enter dorms without permission from the kids, so it's gonna be a hard feat." Stampy said. "How are we gonna catch it in time?"

"Ugh... This is so frustrating. Let's talk about this later."

Bad sighed. He walked out of his hiding spot to the entrance, them walked back to the table of the two teachers to avoid suspicion.

"Hello Mrs. Aphmau and Mr. Garret! I got you some welcoming gifts!" He smiled.

"Oh, thank you Darryl!" Aphmau returns the smile, and takes the basket.

Bad left the table, and walked towards his table with the others.

"Bad, why did you take so long?" Skeppy asked, munching on his ham sandwich.

"Oh, nothing, I just gave the teachers some muffins!" His voice was laced with sweetness, but his face said nothing.

Dream, George and Skeppy caught on.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to talk in your dorm, later 3:30." Bad said. His face now said fear.

What were they hiding from him?

All he knows are that they are in great danger.

---- 8D (haha reference goes brrrr)