Spawners

TW: Swearing

I
10K already?!
Thank you all so much for liking this book
:DD
I'm gonna write extra this chapter, 3000 words instead of my usual 1000
I typed this weird oneshot/occurence thing from my mind in one whole chapter, because I had this plot thing when this book first started

So I just wanted to put this in so it won't bug me forever

I'm sorry if it's slightly angsty , I'm listening to patchwork staccato and it's getting to me

Mmm so it's gonna be badly paced.

Tuesday

4 AM, Overworld

Endermen were, naturally curious , and albeit smart. They saw the portal in the middle of the village, and instantly wanted to go in.

They didn't want to do it themselves, though.

The Endermen found dungeon spawners, and even spider spawners.

Somethings about to go down.
Curiosity kills the cat, after all.

-

7 AM, Dormitories (152)

Dream was making potions. He put fox fur in, with a bit of sweet berry juice.

After hearing the bubbles sound, he took it out to see a soft orange white coloured liquid. He put a sticky note on it writing 'Fox Repellant Prototype 1'. Maybe it's the fact that foxes have been stealing his stuff as of late. He set it down dangerously close to the table edge, not aware of its current position.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Fundy, holding a tray of muffins. Unfortunately, Dream wasnt able to get rid of the things on the table before Fundy was in.

"Bad told me to bring this to you—woah! Didn't know you were a chemist!"

"Didn't someone teach you to knock," Dream mumbled, frantically putting away ingredients.

"Oh! Sorry, old habits die hard." Fundy placed the tray down in the kitchen, and pered over Dream's work on the desk on the side of the room. Fundy's stomach slightly brushed the prototype potion, knocking it to the ground, breaking on contact.

It exploded into marvelous orange coloured smoke, glass dissapearing into thin air as it sticks onto Fundy.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Fundy said in-between coughs, until he caught Dream staring at him. "What? Something on my face?"

Dream sprinted to the kitchen to retrieve milk, and Fundy took out his phone to see two fox ears on his head. He looked down to see a fox tail.

Dream went back to show a cup of milk with a slight hint of gold.
"Oh my god, oh my god, here...drink this milk! It'll get the effect off—"

Fundy was frozen. But suddenly, a smile grew on his face.

"Thanks Dream!" He ran off and slammed the door.

"Fuck."

.
.
.

8 AM, Mathematics.

Fundy burst in the room, fashionably late. Dream was already there, hoping that Fundy was in his class.

"Hello!"

I guess the fox potion boosted his confidence.

"Mr. Floris! You are 10 minutes late. Where were you?" Ms. Taylor scolded.