Sir Who

I forgot to put this segment in 'Jump, Fall, Tumble' and if I edit it I dont think some readers would be able to read it, so I'm making a whole chapter for this.
Bet it's gonna be less that 300 words

---

HQ

"Oh, they are doing just fine." Sir looked at a live camera showing the Games in action.

Someone walked into the room, holding a tray of food.

"You forgot to eat."

"Oh! I did, didn't I?" Sir turned around to see a bald man in a white lab coat. "Sorry for bothering you, Trayaurus."

A hum in reply.

Sir pushed his goggles up a little higher into his brown hair.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to feed Grim too, didn't I?" Sir laughed. "I can't do anything without you, Tray."

A call ringed on his phone, and he picked up to hear Stampy.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, Sir."

"Come on, Stampy. You know we're friends, call me Dan!"

"Now you sound like Aphmau," Stampy sighed.

"Your able to call her by her nickname now, that's cool!"

"Yeah, yeah. Now I'm here to tell you that we hardly got info. The kids seem to be very careful around us."

"Maybe they learned?" Dan thought.

"They most possibly did."

"Why don't you ask Dr. Trayaurus about it? He used to live in the other world."

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Dan exclaimed. "I'll get to that!"

"Alright, I have to go."

"Bye!"

"Goodbye."

--- :(
FINALLY I've been aching to reveal 'Sir' s identity, and Dan was my CHILDHOOD other than Stampy and Aphmau

I watched him like everyday until I was grounded from watching him lol