Work

AAAAA I just realised I paced this too fast I-
schlatt wasn't even able to do anything yet
and the portal is alr captured

so ima improvise, and make him work for hq instead 😎

Also, Schlatt being a forced evil is pog?????

---
8 pm

He was on a truck.
These people told him that he'll work there now every night-time.

He can go to school, yes. But now he's included in some shady government stuff.

This wasn't going to plan. He was only supposed to give them information, and then once he wins the election he can tell everyone about the two teachers. He did it because he was terrified of forgetting. I guess he has Athazagoraphobia?

That day where he stumbled upon the two teachers talking was the worst day he had.

He didn't want them to see him as scared, so he made this fake tough act to scare them away or some shit.

He looked up from where he was sitting, to see a familiar person sitting across him. Brown hair was all he saw, street lights illuminating the person every few seconds.

"You... look familiar," Schlatt mumbled.

The person looked up, and looked at him. Atleast, he thinks he looked at him?

Realization struck Schlatt like a brick.

"Wait, you're—"

---
7:30 AM

George woke up, and got out of the room he was in, to see Tommy and Sapnap getting ready.

"Hey guys, where's Dream?"

"I don't know, maybe he you know, went in the fucken' portal?" Tommy said.

George opened each shulker box, chest, and barrel so see the portal, not there.

"Guys, the portal is gone," George said, opening the boxes again. "He never brings the portal with him while going in it!"

"Chill, George. We can call him, remember?" Sapnap said.

George frantically took his phone and dialled Dream's number.

---
Overworld

A sharp, loud ring came from the phone that Connor was holding. Connor, startled, threw the phone to Dream who catched it.

"Oh, George is calling."

He picked it up.

"Hey George, what's up?" Dream asks.

"Where are you?!" A worried voice rang on the phone.

"Oh, in the Overworld. I'm having a little reunion with my siblings."

"The portal is gone! Dream, what do you think happened to it?!"

Dream froze.

"Someone must've took it. I don't have a way back now."

"Do you think... They got the portal?"

"Yes, I do."

"Clay, what's wrong?"  Cassidy looked at Dream.

"Oh, don't you worry. Now I'm gonna have to go now! I'm leaving my other phone with you, so we can talk to eachother."

"Do you have to go?" Connor looked up.

"I'll have to, but don't worry. I'll come visit." He smiled.

---

Once he was out of sight, Dream turned into a blob and went in the portal.