Jump, Fall, Tumble

After the Quiz and Musical Chairs were done (I'm not writing a damn quiz but techno Tommy and dream absolutely failed, Tubbo carried, and for the musical chairs it transformed from sitting on a chair to trolling people by pulling the chair before they sit in it)

---
2nd Day of the Games
10 AM
Parkour

Dream, Techno, Tommy and Tubbo was at the starting point of the race, while all the others (some teams were eliminated or just didn't want to participate) were also there.

The parkour consisted on beams, jumps, and little spaces. Dream wasn't able to observe it more.

"GO!"

Dream ran as fast as he could, jumping over the blocks and rails.

Techno followed, and both of them reached a thin metal bar, painted and covered with foam.

They crossed it, careful not to fall on the ball pit under them.

George was able to push his way through, and he was able to get nearer to the duo upfront.

Bad fell into the ball pit trying to cross the beam.

Sapnap was able to jump to the blocks, chasing after George.

Tommy and Tubbo synchronised with eachother and their moves were basically mirrored.

It wasn't long until the jumps became ropes, and there were ropes with a little block on the end to allow you to step on them.

Dream grabbed onto one and the rope started swaying. He used that to get to the other rope, and repeated.

Techno stepped on the block but forgot to hold on and fell into the ball pit. He climbed the ladder back, and he got the hang of it.

Bad got to the ropes and was able to swing by.

George did the careful way, and was also able to get through.

---

Dream touched the throne on the end of the parkour, and flashing lights started appearing, mimicking explosions.

(flashbacks to admins blowing up the parkour)

Dream sat on the throne, panting. It was fun, but tiring. He fell down to the ball pit multiple times, but he was able to keep his lead.

Techno and the others were able to catch up, and sat down beside him.

"All right! Clay from Class 2 has earned first place, with Dave a close second! And then the 3rd placer, Sapnap !" One of the Teachers named Miss Fortune.

(haha reference go brr 2x)

"All of you will have 2 hours of break, then Scavenger race will partake!"

---

Whilst the  Parkour game was happening, Schlatt (and the yellow team) were eliminated due to Schlatt purposely sabotaging the team, and he successfully got them out of the game. Nobody knew he was doing this, though.

(there is an impostor among us, reference 3x)

Schlatt then checked the votes, to see him getting 70% of the votes. He smiled maliciously, putting a bug under the table that the Dream Team and Muffin Duo usually sit in. He heard the teacher Miss Fortune announce that Dream won, and walked away from the table.

"No hard feelings, Dream."

---

Break, 12 PM

Gray Team and Pink Team sat on the table, whilst Bad and Green Team and Skeppy with Cyan Team Sat somewhere else.

"You did awesome there, Dream!" Sapnap said.

"You did, too!" He smiled back at Sapnap.

"Tommy, you were amazing on the musical chair bit! You carried." George complimented.

Tommy cackled. "Yeah!"

"What do you think will be, the thing we retrieve for, y'know... Scavenger Race?" Phil said, eating his food.

"Maybe it's something that's like, not specific! So people don't argue for a singular item." Purpled said.

"That can be right,"Techno said, his monotone voice making some people chuckle." The last time we had the games, people argued over the principals cat. "

" I never attended last year's Games, so.... Is the cat okay? "Tubbo said, shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

" It's still scared of certain students that's for sure. "

-
Scavenger Race, 1 PM

"Alright! We will play this game in pairs! 2 teams, and two members on each! So teams, pick wisely!" Aphmau said onto the microphone. "There will be a piece of paper on the table infront of you, and you need to find that item and bring it to the end of the race, which is there!"

She pointed to a finish line on the far corner of the plaza.

"Okay, Team Blue and Green are going to play first! Other teams, pick your members!"

---

It was an easy answer.

Dream, because Tommy and Tubbo already know his capabilities, and Techno, for being last years winner.

George and his team picked Phil and Sapnap.

Skeppy's team had False and Skeppy.

Bad's team was playing with Bad and Minx.

Orange Team picked Niki and TapL.

---

It was Pink VS. Orange.

They readied themselves, and when the whistle was blown, they all got to the papers. Once they opened it and read it, Techno sprinted towards the locker rooms, Niki started shuffling through her bag, and TapL was thinking.

Dream instantly knew what to do.

He ran up to the waiting rooms and picked George up, putting him over his shoulder as he ran back.

"AAAAAH! Why are you carrying me?!"George yelled, taken by surprise.

Once he ran towards the track, he saw Techno holding his crown running to the track, and Niki holding an iron bracelet with a few diamonds on the rims. TapL was already gone, supposingly looking for the item.

"I'm taking you to the race. "Dream said, nonchalantly.

The audience (which was consisted of bystanders, parents and students) squealed in seeing the duo.

"But it's not my teams turn yet!" He said. "Did the note ask for me?"

"Yes!"

Dream, was able to carry George whilst running. No surprise, he carries gold, iron, anvils, and more on a daily basis. And George was quite light.

Techno got to the end of the race first, and Dream getting there second. Dream finally put him down, and George was so happy to feel his feet on the ground again.

"What did the note say?" George asked.

"Something important to you," Dream sat down, eating golden carrots. "It was an easy question.

George blushed.

" Really? "He asked.

" Yes, really. " Dream looked up from what he was doing and hugged George.

--- (uvu)