Doki Doki!

lmao I know it's called doki doki but it has nothing to do with ddlc, it's just a chapter filling you with fluff because y not

---
Saturday
8 AM, Dormitories (Room 152)

After the hidden camera findings.

Apparently Sapnap and some guy called Philza had an partnered assignment, and Tommy went over to Tubbo's.

It was only Dream and George.

They were planning to go out and explain and introduce Dream to the world.

"Goddammit!" George yelled. "I ran out of clothes!"

Clothes weren't a problem for Dream. He could shapeshift, so he can make himself clothing by doing so. But it makes him feel weird, using your own body to make an illusion like your wearing something? Yeah, he'd rather not.

Now out of the bathroom, you see a dripping wet British man complaining about having no more clothes.

"You mightve forgot to wash them," Dream said.

"Sapnap forgot to bring them to the laundromat! Now what am I gonna do, stay in our shared room in my underwear?!" George was done. He went to his previous clothing, smelling of sweat and body odor.

Dream laughed. "You can wear mine if you want," He rummaged through his side of the closet and found a beige collared sweater and some pants that were already small on him.

George thought for a while, then immediately snatched it, running to his room.

He came out, the shirt reaching the top of his thighs, quite big on the guy.

Dream slightly giggled at the sight.
"It's big on you."

"I know! You're just, I don't know, abnormally tall!"  He looked at the pile of clothes on the hamper. "Let's bring it to the laundromat when we leave."

"I'm going to go to the bathroom now."

His heartbeat quickened, and he left immediately to the bathroom.

Doki—doki!

What is this thing he's feeling?
He washed up, and looked at the mirror.

He was blushing.

"Why am I...?" He touched his face,and shook his head. He doesn't know right now, and doesn't want to. He put on his mask, and went to his room to change.

He grabbed a white hoodie with a smiley on the hood, and some pants.

He left the bathroom to be met with George already putting on his shoes.

"Wait up!"

A/N: Since I didn't know where George lives in britain so I can like set the location of the story, I searched it up, and felt rlly weird like??? Do you know how weird it is to search 'where does george not found live'? I felt like a creepy stalker lol, so Brighton, and since I live half the world away from there, I had to search up 'malls in brighton' so if I'm rlly incorrect abt how malls work there I'm sorry, you are welcome to correct me lmao

After bringing the clothes to a laundromat, they were in a mall, and it was quite big, and full.

"Woah... This is a mall?" Dream awed.

"Yep, now come on, lets to buy some food! I'm starving!"

George dragged the taller towards an ice cream shop.

"The hell is an 'icecream'?!"

Dream bought himself chocolate and George got a vanilla one.

Dream bit it, and smiled.
"That tastes good!"