How Are You Here?

Settings:
After the finals a few days ago, the class has moved onto 4th Semester (Seniors)

Every dorm has at least 4 people in. Since there was not enough people, George and Sapnap were low two people.

Also *spoilers* but Tommy is gonna be hugely out of character, still loud but doesn't hate anybody. I'm so sorry but I'm horrible at making frienemies. Hope you don't mind...!

Friday, 8:00 am

George sat on a table talking to two other people.

Wilbur
Club President of the Newspaper Club
Tall, looks quite imtimidating but is actually pretty kind himself.

Fundy
Member of the Newspaper Club
Can code, rumoured to be a furry, loves foxes

Whilst Sapnap played on his phone.

Ring! The bell was ringing, signifying class time. Everybody got onto their seats. There were two empty spaces.

"Everybody, there are going to be some new students, please welcome Tomathy and Clay." The teacher said, pointing her hand toward the two boys near the doorway.

Sapnap and George were very surprised.

First of all, how did he get money to attend this school?

" Boys, would you like to give yourselves an introduction? "

" Hello boys! My name is Tomathy, but just call me Tommy, I will try to be friends with all of you!"

"I am Clay, but I call myself Dream, and really do appreciate if you call me that too. Hopefully we can be friends."

"Dream, sit beside George, and Tommy, sit beside Tubbo. Now class, open you Science book to Page 210, and..."

"Dream, how the hell are you here?!" George whisper shouted.

"Well, I sold a bunch of quartz, blackstone, diamonds, gold—"

"So that's what you did with my free labor?!"

"Well, technically you wanted to come with, and I used it to my advantage..?"

---

12:00 Am, Lunch

"Yo Dream! Sit over here!" Sapnap waven his hand up, trying to show where their table is. Dream followed over and sat.

It was Bad, Skeppy, and George on the table.

"Oh hello Dream! My name is Bad, aka Darryl, and—"

"Bad and Skeppy. I know, I heard from George over here!" Dream smiled, he did not want to go through another long introduction.

"Hey Dream, you really remind us of that one pet that George has that was also named Dream!" Skeppy piped up, eating his sandwich.

"Oh, really? He had a pet?" Dream asked. Did they really see him as a pet?

"Oh yeah! It was quite cute and peculiar, but we're told to keep it a secret. Sorry, I can't tell," Bad frowned, looking to George.

"Hey, where did A6d go?" George asked.

"He had to move back to France," Bad looked bummed. "But I'm sure he's going to contact us or something! He even promised to come back and visit!"

"Oh hey guys!" A new voice piped up. "As you might remember, I'm Tommy, from your class! I just wanted to, y'know, introduce myself to everyone!"

"Oh hi Tommy!" Bad put his smile on again.

Ring!

The day ends.

"Clay and Tomathy, there you are!" A teacher called, running towards them in a hallway. "You two are new to this boarding school, right? Well your new roommates are George and Nick. Here is your dorm number. (152) Now I need to get going, bye!"

"Well, might as well walk there together," Tommy said, trying to strike up a conversation. "Hey Dream, why do wear that mask? It's not like you're robbing a bank!"

"..."

How do I answer this human... OK he questioned my mask... Is he trustworthy? Should be, he's being a roommate! Atleast I know what that is... But how do I answer him? Abruptly? But if I do that, I'll sound mean and I don't want to go off on the wrong foot... I could try to continue the conversation but what do I say???

"Dream?"

"Oh... Yeah! I was just... Thinking. I wear the mask due to... Shyness??" Dream laughed nervously.

"Aww, don't be shy bro!" Tommy playfully hit Dreams arm, laughing.

"Yeah..."  Dream glanced over to Tommy struggling on his baggage.

This is my chance to not look socially awkward!

"Want some help on that?"

"Sure! Thank you Dream. That's really poggers of you!"

"... Poggers?"
-----

Knock knock.

Sapnap opened the door.

"Welcome new roommates! Oh, Dream your here!" Sapnap just hugged him.

"Oh, and you are Tommy, correct?" George looked at him. "Your room is the room shared with Dream."

"WOOO POGCHAMP!"

____ :0

writers block strikes again