Your Mask, Your Rumour

The Newspaper Club has to post one newspaper each week. A podcast is optional, but it gives you perfect grades for a month if you nail it.

It wasn't surprising rumours got out. The newspaper club write about school rumours on the front to catch people's attention, so they needed a lot or rumours to get readers. They had good content, (according to Fundy) they just need something to catch the audiences eyes. They even made up some rumours just to fill the 'rumour' spot when they had none. The Newspaper Club has alot of power, to change someone's reputation in one fell swoop. They collect rumours by interacting with as many people as possible at lunch.

"Whats our rumour now?" Fundy said, tapping his pen on his notebook.

"Ooh! I have an idea!" A new voice piped up.

Toby/Tubbo!
Newspaper Club Member
Very kind and loyal to friends. Radiates golden retriever energy and is a social butterfly.

"What is it?" Wilbur asked.

"You know the new guy? Dream?" Tubbo smiled. "He keeps wearing that mask. And from what I've gathered from last Lunchtime, the girl side and a few guys of the school is wondering why and how he looks like under the mask! Look, some of the artists gave us some interpretations to print on the newspaper! We can milk this topic for a few months! "

"Tubbo, thats a great idea, but won't it end like the a6d rumour? It ended quickly after a6d immediately removed his blindfold for one day as a response to the rumour." Fundy replied.

"Hey, atleast we can get one newspaper!"

"Alright, alright..."

---

8:00 AM, Tuesday
Mathematics

"Skydome College and HS Newspaper,
Rumour of the day! Highschoolers, have you seen the new guy at class 2B? Dressed in lime green, he covers up most of his body! You can't see his fingers, neck, arms, at all! Most importantly, he covers his eyes! This man is called, 'Dream'! Rumours wonder how he actually looks under the mask!" George read aloud in the classroom.

Sapnap looked over to the newspaper. Everyone in the school were holding the news. Almost all of the people they walked by earlier were reading and sending Dream looks.

Bad chuckled." This is so much like the A6d rumour! A6d immediately showed how he looks just to get people off him about what his eyes looked like."

"Yeah! I think the News club is attempting to milk rumours out of you, Dream! What will you do?" Skeppy asked.

"Ignore it. I'd like to keep a mystery around me, and other than that, I'm not comfortable to showing my face yet."

"Well atleast get your hood off, you must be really warm in there!" George joked. What he didn't expect is Dream actually complying.

"Yeah, it was hot."

Everybody in the room was stunned.

"...what?"

---

Later, Newspaper Club room.

"Wooo! Dream said something about not revealing his face immediately! We can milk him!" Fundy said.

"He did?"

"Yeah! And he even got his hood off for that one class! The class went wild!" Fundy said.
"So the hype is growing!"

"Well boys, we got our rumour supplier! We have access to making podcasts, right? We can interview him." Wilbur said.

"Wooo! Good grades here we come!"