New Location

I just noticed that Dreams character is bland as hell so I'm going to try slowly morphing him closer to a different personality (I believe he acts chaotic good)

George put his glasses, as he exhaled loudly.

"I can do this!" He said, looking at himself in the mirror.

Dream turns around, looking at George.
"You sure seem confident," He chuckles. "I just hope we end up in the same team."

"Yeah, I do. But even if we don't, it'd be fine."

"May the best man win!" Tommy smiled, fist in the air.

"Who said you were a man?" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap, we're the same age!" Tommy retaliated.

George grabbed his bags and walked out.
---

Everyone walked to the gate, which there are buses on.

"Hello kids! We're going on a trip to the place we arranged to have the Games on. We already have teams planned, and we will read them out!" Aphmau smiled.

"Red team, Grian, Iskall, Harvey, and George!" Principal James said. "Get over here, I will give you your bracelets to signify which team you are."

"Wait a sec, me?" George said. He walks slowly to the middle.

Suddenly, Spifey walked to the middle with Grian, Iskall and Harvey.

"O-Oh." George said, embarrassed, running back to the group.

"Ouch, that was embarrassing." Dream said, wheezing.
---

"Team Gray, George, Nick, Phil, and Grayson!"

George smiled, pulling Sapnap on his arm. Phil and Purpled was also walking to the middle, collecting their gray bracelet.

"Its kind of sad that we all aren't teamed together," Sapnap said.

"But then again, you and I against the others!" George laughs.

"Hey, you might've forgot about us!" Phil said, pulling Purpled closer to the group. "

"Yeah! We're going to surely win!"

--- (Techno content ? Techno content.)

Team Pink!  Clay, Thomas, Toby, and our last year's winner, Dave!

"Thomas?" George looked up from the group.

Tommy, Tubbo, Dream and Techno walked towards the middle to collect their pink bracelet.

---
Later...

Dream and his new team walked back to the sidelines, as they listened to the rules.

"All right! So the Games will be based on skill, and mostly promote Club Rush. There will be Clubless activities, and 1 activity themed for each club!"

"For the Clubless Games, one will be Laser Tag, second will be a quiz, musical chairs, parkour and Scavenger Race!"

(since I forgot what that game was called I decided to call it that. You have to find a certain item and bring it to the end of the race)

"Now for the Club themed activities. There will only be certain clubs, and that will be Sport and Martial arts!" The teacher continued. "The other clubs will be optional, being only for fun, rather than points."

" This is to see your ability, and to see which Club you could fit in! "

" Though, a clear rule. Club members of their Club themed game cannot participate, they are going to be there just to provide help, " The teacher smiled." Now grab your bags because we are going on a trip to our Games location! "

Everyone hopped into the bus, and the buses were conveniently designed to have 4 chairs facing each other.

"So, what do you think our chances of winning are?" Tommy said, sitting down.

"I mean, I was the last winner. I was able to clutch the Laser Tag and Martial arts because I was clubless back then. Now that I'm the Club leader, I can't join the Martial arts activity. They say its an 'unfair advantage'. " Techno said." But one of you can fight, right? Like the infestation! "

" Yeah, we can fight! "Tubbo said, putting his hands on his hips.

" I guess the relay race doesn't sound to bad, " Tommy said.

" As long you have good teammates. " Techno said.

---

" We're here! " The buses stopped on a hotel, near a plaza outside, that has a laser tag building, and a cooking bench, a stage, and some more.

"Woah! The place looks awesome!"  Tommy awed, holding his bags.

"Come on in the hotel," A staff member said.

So they walked to their hotel room. It was easy to find, because of the rooms being colour coded. The room they had has two bunk beds, with the top bunk connected to make another floor, and the bottom had curtains, plushes and pillows, with foldable lap tables on the side. The walls were painted white, with fake vines and roses hanging from the ceiling. Pink LED lights and pom-poms covered the corners or the room. The top floor ( the two connected top bunks) was finished with a balcony, a kotatsu, with a couch included.

"Dibs on top bunk!" Tubbo yelled, dropping his bags on the floor.

"Huh. Usually the rooms aren't this glamorous." Techno said. "They are usually plain."

"Well, at least we got a great room!" Dream said, taking the other top bunk.

Knock knock!

Tommy walked to the door and opened it to revealed Team Grey.

"Hey guys, we checked in 'cause we were bored—woah, your room is sick!" Sapnap awed.

"Is your room decorated like this too?" Dream asks from the top bunk.

"Yeah, even Bad's team! (Green team), but when I checked Wilbur's team room, (Yellow team) it was a normal bland room, " George said, putting his hands on his hips. "We even went through the trouble to check all the rooms, but it seems like we're the only two with the best rooms."

"I wonder why we get special treatment," Purpled asked.

"A special room... Maybe it's from them?" Dream suggests. "I don't know why they would do this, though."

"Don't worry, we got that covered. We asked the person in the front desk how we got the best rooms. They say it's funded by a group of people called the 'Readers'," Phil inquired. "Weird name for a group."

"Readers? Oh, they must be doing this to make sure we have the time of our lives..." Tubbo mumbled.

"What did you say? Didn't catch that," Dream said, turning his head toward him.

Tubbo flinched, and looked up to Dream, who was tilting his head slightly, like a confused puppy.

"Oh, nothing important." He dismissed.

-------(*^v^*)
this is disappointing for something you all have been waiting for ://
but atleast i got something done!