Tell Me

3:00 PM

Dream, George, Sapnap, Tubbo and Tommy were in the dorm, waiting for Bad to come by. The way that Bad said it gave them shivers.

The man was a cheery muffin, seeing him absolutely terrified broke their hearts.
Tommy spoke up.

"Why are we waiting like, really early?" Tommy asked. "Yes, Bad was like, really alarmed. But it's 30 minutes early!"

"I guess we're just really worried." Tubbo laughed awkwardly.

-

Bad was in his dorm, getting ready. He put his glasses on, his soft dark green eyes shining. The man was holding a basket full of pastries, as snacks when they talk. Inside the pastries he put a bun with a special poison from chemistry class in, pepper spray and zipties in. After the thing he overheard from the teachers, he was on edge, and knew someone is gonna try and eavesdrop, or try to apprehend him when they see him eavesdrop.

(The poison works 30 minutes later, making the person puke.)

Skeppy looked at his friend, and saw how down her was. So he trylied and lighten up the mood.

"Bad, why did the chicken cross the road?"

Bad looked at Skeppy, defeated. Not like he can ignore it, Skeppy will just pester him until he answers.

"... What?"

"He was testing."

'Sapnap, and George sat on the playground swings laughing as Bad was yelling at Skeppy.

"What do you mean 'I was testing?!'" He was clearly annoyed on the shenanigans. He broke the sandcastle that Bad made in the sand as a joke.

"I was testing!" Skeppy laughed and took off, being chased by Bad.

George and Sapnap  jumped off and joined the new game of tag, panting and Screams of joy ensued.

Everybody was laughing, and in the end, Skeppy apologised and Bad forgave him. '

Bad giggled softly, and put his hand on Skeppy's face, and pushed him.

"Skeppy!"

"What?" Skeppy laughed.

The laughter dies down, and Bad smiled.

"Thanks for cheering me up."

"You want me to join you?" Skeppy offered.

"Sure."

"Mega! Callahan! We're gonna leave the dorm!" Skeppy yelled.

A thumbs up poked out of their room, and by the sleeve it looked like Callahan.

They exited their dorm, Dorm 166, and started heading towards Dorm 152.

They heard footsteps behind them, and Skeppy turned around. Bad didn't though, his paranoia getting to him.

"Yo Mrs. Aphmau!" Skeppy smiled, putting his hands behind his head, in a relaxed manner.

(I don't know how to describe this so... He's Kokichi posing as he walks.)

"Hello, Zak! Hello, Darryl!" She smiled back, and continued walking.

It was who he expected. He slowly started speedwalking, holding Skeppy's arm so he won't fall back.

Skeppy noticed the slight change, and looked at Bad, who's eyes were focused on the dorm 152.

Aphmau started speedwalking to catch up, and that's when  Bad broke into a full blown run. Paranoia and Adrenaline fills him as he dashes to the door, dragging Skeppy.