Schlatt's Deal

*Intense laughter*
:)

Saturday, 6 AM
Dream woke up in the living room, on a sleeping bag.

He saw the others sprawled out in the room; Bad on the couch, cuddling with Skeppy, George on the floor, lying on a sleeping bag, Sapnap sleeping. on the bean bag, Tommy and Tubbo, on the broken pillow fort.

Dream stood up, and doing a weird tiptoe dance, trying not to step on the pillows, bags, and George.

He went to his room, picked up a furnace and plopped it down, and cooked some meat. He was surprisingly   really hungry, even after the midnight snacking all of them did last night.

As he set the coal inside the furnace on fire, he sat near it, feeling the warmth of the fires warm him.

The room was air-conditioned, so that was a change. (though the fire nor the cold bothered him, due to being able to change his body temperature)

He took it out and ate, then came back to the room.

"Everyone is still asleep? Huh." Dream snickered to himself. "Oh, I would love to kick George awake, but... That'll make him hate me."

He yawns. "I guess I'll have to go back to sleep."

Dream turned into a blob, and went to his sleeping bags pillow, going to sleep.

7 AM.

Dream woke up in pain. He screeched, biting whatever made him feel pain.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Bad apologised. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to step on you!"

Everyone burst into laughter.

"You stepped on Dream!?" Sapnap laughed, falling back to the bean bag.

(I wrote this out due to many comments saying step on it and I'm going to go crAZY so I wrote it)

Dream, in a comical fashion, morphed himself to look like he was flattened.

(haha pancake dream)

Bad, was extremely worried he smooshed his friend, and possibly broke Dream's spine.

Dream morphed back into his human form, and sighed.

"Next time, please watch your step."

"I will!"

Tommy laughed out loud. "I wish I could've done that,"

Dream stared daggers into Tommy's soul.

"Nevermind." He laughs.

--

7 AM

"Aphmau, what's gotten you sick yesterday?" Stampy asked. "You lost the chance to listen in on them."

"I don't know, food poisoning?" Aphmau sighed.

"You shouldn't have accepted the bun," Stampy pinched the bridge of his nose. "Who knows what was in it?"

"But it was good! I'm surprised that Darryl isn't even in the cooking club."

"Wait, he isn't?" Stampy asked.

"Come on, we gotta check on them!" Aphmau heard a noise somewhere behind the corner. She went wary. Someone was listening.

She walked quietly, and then once she got to the corner, she saw a student. He didn't look scared at all; he looked cocky, looking at Aphmau like she was the one who listened to him.

"Eavesdropping isn't a good thing to do, Mr.  Schlatt." Aphmau smiled. This time, her eyes didn't sparkle, and her aura changed.

Schlatt snickered, and then he turned to her. Even if he was just a student, he was able to intimidate Aphmau just a bit.

"I heard you were spying on one of the students," Schlatt said. "You aren't even a teacher, are you?"

"What do you want?" She said. Her voice lost its sweetness, and it was monotone.

"I want to have a deal. If I stay silent, you help me win the election." He gave Aphmau a print of the newspaper.

She snickered, "Why do you want that?"

"Power," Schlatt smiled. "I can ruin reputations, and blackmail."

"I see," Aphmau smiled. "I want you to help us get the information we need, in return, you get your power."

"Deal."

-

Aphmau took out her phone, typing to the headquarter group chat.

Bravo—ra ! : Everyone vote Schlatt!
[https://youtu.be/d0tGBCCE0lc ] (random link to a vid bc I need to put a link here)

sky: why

cat with a long nose: it's part of a deal we made with some student

squid: you talked with a student?!

cat with a long nose: aphmau made the deal attack her not me

tntskits: What's the deal about

Bravo—ra ! :The kid gives us information, and we let him win this election!

mr. ultima: aph what did you do now.

Bravo—ra ! : Apparently the kid eavesdropped. We could easily distribute some amnesiac on him, but he offered to help us.

Bajan: Oh, so that's what we're supposed to do. But, don't they not count votes from other places?

Bravo—ra ! : Don't worry, apparently it is allowed to get anyone to vote.

lavacreeps: why am I getting spaMMED

Bravo—ra ! : Oh I'm sorry, Preston. Its just that I need you to vote.

lavacreeps: fine

frog: ooh what's happening

frog: hello?

frog: am I late?

frog: i can see you reading my texts aphmau, stop leaving me on seen 💔

Aphmau sighed, and put her phone down. "I don't know how my coworkers even got the job here." She mumbled.

"Maybe we have hope in catching the creature after all," Stampy said. "But were you sure making the deal was the best choice?"

"Well, if all things fail, we can just kill him!" She smiled.

"Murdering people is against our policy, Aphmau!" He scolded.

"Its a joke, its a joke!"

--- ha shortest chapter in this book, with 921 words

old mcyt cast:

sky : Skydoesminecraft
lavacreeps : Prestonplays
frog : Unspeakable
bajan : Bajan Canadian
mr. ultima : Jason Bravura/ Aaron Lycan
tntskits: ExplodingTNT
squid: IBallisticSquid

Idk if Preston and Unspeakable are counted as mcyters, but they played Minecraft and they were part of my childhood so yeah