sanppychat

special thanks to Autistic Animations for this idea :DD

im sorry for not posting for a while i wrote a full dreams pov for this bUT I WAS LIKE "oh im not content with this" SO I WROTE IT AGAIN + WRITERS BLOCK AND GUESS WHAT IT MAKES

2 WEEK WRITING FOR A 1000 WORD CHAPTER

sad

---

"What do you mean?" Tommy asks. "We may be all minors but did you drink?"

(they are minors because their in like the 4th year of HS)

"Well... I'm Nightmare. Dream is sleeping inside his mind. We're kind of his... Built in servants."

"Wait, really?"

"I can force the body to duplicate so I can be in my own body, but... I don't have a human form."

"If Dream can be a blob, then this happening is completely possible..." Tubbo sighs.

Nightmare duplicates the body,  a red-yellow blob appear beside Dream's body.

Nightmare hopped around, and eventually finding a pencil.

'Hello, Nightmare at your service!' Nightmare wrote. 'We are created to protect and assist Dream.'

"That's so awesome!"

---

Dream woke up in his body. Which is weird, because he should've woke up in the mind if Nightmare was in control.

He spots the red-yellow gradient blob writing notes to his friends.

"Nightmare? What are you doing outside?"

-

After listening, Dream eventually joins in on the talk about the other three.

But night-time is approaching, so all of them decide to move to Tommy's old room, which looked very empty.

There was Tommy's bed, which was big enough to fit two people, and a foam bed on the floor which fit the same amount of people.

(get ready boys for the most Cliché love shit ever)

Tubbo and Tommy choose to stay on the bed, and Dream and George were stuck on the floor. Sapnap stayed with Noah.

George initially complained, but did so anyway. Dream blushed, and got in the bed.

While the three chat, Dream laid down, and eventually sunk in his mind.

"What do you think we can do... We're criminals! And it's all because of me."

"It was entirely you—" Dreamon was cut off.

"Dream, it wasn't your fault!" Nightmare said.

"Besides, Dream. You already know what to do. You already know our... Memory wiping thing," Lucid looked away from Dream, sighing. "We can just use that and memory wipe everyone but a select few!"

Dream paused.

This... Problem will happen again, probably.

Maybe HQ already made a machine to bypass his memory wiping ability, and history will repeat itself.

But this all happened because of me, right?

If I just... Disappear. If I wasn't found, would everyone have a better ending?

Would George have a better life?

This... Might be for the best.

.
.
.

But why can't I bring myself to do it?

Its... That feeling.

That's what is stopping me.

If I... Get rejected, would these feelings go away?

I don't want them to go away.

Dream, you're being selfish.
It's probably much better if you were never found in the rain.
If he forgot about you, it would be the best for him.

Dream, you know what to do.
Make the feeling go away.

He doesn't like you anyway, so just get over it, and everyone will have a better life. He'll have a better life.

---

George woke up, seeing Dream not beside him.

"Where did Dream go?" He yawned. He stretched his legs and stood up, walking out to find Dream.

He walked to the living room, to find Dream, sulking. Probably talking to the other blobs.

"Dream! There you are."

Dream snapped out of him mind, and looked up to me with a bittersweet look.

"Oh..! George, I need to talk with you."

"...Alright." George sat down beside Dream. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no!" Dream scratched the back of his neck, fidgeting with an action figure that Noah had left on the coffee table. "Far from that."

"I kind of—"

"Good morning guys!" Sapnap yawned, ruffling Dream's hair.

"Hi, Sapnap." George said.

"Anyways... I—" Dream was cut off again.

"Dream! Are you mad at me? You didn't free me like you always do."

"I'm not mad at you Sapnap, I'm just trying to talk to George about something." Dream said, giving Sapnap a forced smile.

"Continue, then!" Sapnap watched the two, eagerly.

---

Dream was getting nervous. Earlier, it was them two alone, now Sapnap was watching them both! Talk about awkward.

"Well, I..."

"I...?" George said, confused.

I can't do it.

"I HAVE AN IDEA FOR FIXING ALL THIS!" Dream blurted out.

"Wait, you do?!" Sapnap exclaimed. "Now we don't have to live in Tommy's house which would eventually get his parents in trouble!"

Not the thing I wanted to say, but it gets to the point.

"...Yeah. Memory wiping everyone with this...power."

"Another one?"

"Yeah... I can take away anyone's memories of me." Dream chuckled, though it wasn't a happy one. "How'd you think I'd do these explorations on earth without getting caught?"

"That's great! We should tell the others about it once they wake up!"

George and Sapnap walked away, leaving Dream to his thoughts.

"Did it go well?" Lucid asks.

"No, I just told them about the memory wiping thing I have."

"You do know you are gonna wipe their memories too, right?" Dreamon said. "You don't want this to happen again."

"I know. I haven't told them about it yet, but they'll most likely refuse... I'm doing this for the better."

---

After everyone woke up, they gathered on the living room to talk.

"Dream! I've heard you got a plan, big man!" Tommy smiled, sitting down.

"Yeah, well... I guess its one of my best abilities. To erase a persons memories of me only."

"That's awesome! Why don't we do it right now-"

"-But... I was also thinking of taking away everyone's memories too."

George's smile dropped.

"Why?!"

"For all of you." Dream deadpanned.

"After all, it was my existence that lead to all of this."

---

FHDJSKL im so unsatisfied but i havent posted a chapter in a while

happy 2021 everyone!
anyways i have modules again, bye--