Drista

I rlly want a drista chapter and tada
Me writing this while I have 15 hws waiting for me: 👁️👄👁️
plus the song  your sister was right gave me the final push

---
2nd Day of the Games
Overworld

A young woman, with dirty brown hair, almost brown, with sea foam green coloured eyes and rosy cheeks; her name was Christie.

She was 14, and Dream's younger sister.

(Yes, this is Drista. I gave her a fake name bc it wouldnt make sense if her name was already drista, which is a mix of Dream and Sista. And Dream only earns the name Dream when he met George, which was after drista was born. Also Clay and Christie, same first letter pog. I'm giving her the Drista name later in the chapter)

She walked towards the portal. According to what she heard, her brother should be out this portal. She hasn't seen him in a while, because she went adventuring with their parents.

"I'm gonna see you, and this time you can't stop me because you're not here!" She pointed a stone sword towards the portal, and she scratched her head with her free hand. "And this may be an excuse to see what's on the other side because you forbade me, but forget about that!"

She jumped into the portal.

---

8 PM

Dream's bag burst open, breaking after the portal grown. Christie fell out of the portal, falling face first.

Techno looked at her. " OK, who are you? " He said in his signature monotone voice. "Are you an orphan who was caught in a pokéball or something? "

Dream snapped his head towards the noise, and so did Tommy and Tubbo.

"Christie?!" Dream exclaimed, bouncing down the ladder. "Why are you here?! You're supposed to be at the castle with the others!"

"Clay, it's so nice to see you again!" She awkwardly smiled, a small teeth gap visible.

Dream sighed, and saw that most of items in his bag, broken. Potions, bottles, pencils, the whole bag.

"Okay, is anyone gonna explain how she just appeared out of Dream's bag?" Techno asked, not turning away from his book,  which was titled, 'The Art of War'.

Dream sighed, and pulled Christie up.

"Repeating my question, why are you here?"

Christie scratches the back of her head, then sighs.

"I wanted to see you, 'cause you're kinda my big brother... And you were gone for a while..." She looked on the tips of her toes, rocking back and forth.

"You can't lie to me," Dream smirks. "You don't look at me when you lie, Christie."

"DANGIT! Curse you for living with me my whole life." Christie crosses her arms, and frowned. "Though, I've actually missed you."  She mumbles.

Dream wheezes, and eventually Christie laughs too.

"Wait, your Dream's sister?" Tubbo asked.

"You have friends?!" Christie gasped. "It's about time."

"You know I had friends before, Chris. Your just making me look bad."

"They definitely are siblings. I would know." Tommy said.

"I'm guessing your name is Christie?" Techno said.

"Oh, I forgot to do an introduction. Clay's nickname here is Dream, amirite? Well call me Drista!" Drista (This is still Christie) smiled. "Cool nickname duo!"

"What even— Where did you get the name Drista from?" Dream said.

"Well, brother, it is a mix of—"

"Dream and Sista?" Tubbo asked.

"You are right! See Clay, someone has a brain."

"Says the one who set our house on fire, and now lives in the castle." Dream retaliated.

"Geez, you suck." Drista blew a raspberry towards him.

---

(Techno never got his answers.)

After Drista cleaned up the mess and gave Dream a shulker box to store the remaining items he has, Drista sat on the kotatsu playing video games on Dream's phone.

"So this is a phone?!" Drista smiled. "It's so... weirdly fun? Adventuring, but you're not moving! You just see pictures of it."

Dream sighed.

Tommorow was the last day, which will be composed of extra games to have fun.

"Oh, Clay? Since when did you wear a mask?" Drista asked.

"Oh, just prefer not showing my eyes."

"Your eyes are similar to mine, and no one judged me!" Drista said.

Dream hummed. "I'm still wearing it."

"Alright, not pushing you to do anything." Drista smiled. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Where is it?"

"It's down the hall, to the right."

"Alright!" She walked out the door to walk there. Somehow, she couldn't find it. She found the men's bathroom, yes. But the women's? No.

She bumped into a person.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Niki apologised.

"It's fine! Don't sweat." She said. "By the way, do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Yes! I can show you if you want,"She smiled.

Drista followed her.

" Umm, what's your name? " Drista tried to start a conversation.

" I'm Niki! Niki Nihachu. What about you, dear? "

"I'm Christie Block! Call me Drista though," Drista smiled. "Before you say anything, yes my last name is stupid. But atleast my name isn't like my brother's, who's name is literally Clay Block."

"Clay Block? Oh wait, I've heard that name before! That's Dream, isn't it?"

"So you know my big brother!" Drista said. "He may be stupid but he's the greatest big brother I could have."

Niki giggled. "You two have so much sibling energy."

"I know right? But it's clear that I'm the superior one."

---

Drista came back, with a smile plastered onto her face.

"You seem happy, " Dream said.

"I met someone called Niki, she was awesome."

"Of course your happy, she's a great person!" Tubbo smiled.

"You're a great person too, Tubbo! " Drista complimented.

"Yeah!" Tommy agreed.

"Clingyinnit." Techno said from the sidelines.

"Hey, I'm not clingy!" Tommy yelled. "Tubbo's the clingy one."

"Yeah, yeah." Dream said, laughing.

"Hey Tommy, you're a child." Drista laughs.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I'M OLDER THAN YOU??"  Tommy yells.

"You may be older than me by 3 years but you're still a child."

"WHERE DID THIS COME FROM???"

The day ends with Drista poking fun on Tommy.

...../\___/\.....
--- [ㅁㅅㅁ]

I'm running out of emoticon ideas to put on the end of the chapter aaAA
also me posting more than once per 5 days? what is this motivation