Prepare For Trouble, And Make That Triple!

Pacing the book too fast was my main mistake, and I've spent like 5 days thinking up an improvision

AAAA TIME FOR FORCED EVIL SCHLATT

And no, I can't really turn this book closer to the Canon timeline due to it being so wonky that I won't be able to connect the puzzle pieces

making hq incredibly oblivious for plot convenience,,,,,,,

And most likely I'll be just doing this to fill the events of Dream being missing

Also we're nearing 100k pog!

---

The Election has been done.

Schlatt became president. What will he do now?

This is in a span of one week of Dream gone.

---

"Class, Where's Dream?" A teacher asked.

"Oh, he had to go to a business trip! A long one, really..." George excused.

"Yeah!" Tommy said.

"Oh, really? Tell him that he needs to study on page 57-85, on Geometry, dear. We are nearing the exam, so...."

Collective groaning was heard after hearing about the exam.

"Come on, guys! It's not that bad."

---
3:00 PM
Schlatt was writing a newspaper. He decided it would be best if he did it an acrostic poem.

While he was typing it out, Tubbo peeked over what Schlatt was doing.

Since Schlatt wrote out the letters before actually making the poem, Tubbo read it quite easily.

"'Spies'? Wait..." Tubbo's eyes widen.

How does Schlatt know?

"What do you mean, wait?" Schlatt looked at Tubbo, with hopeful eyes. "Wait a second... Do you know they are-"

"Hello, Schlatt ! Nice to see you today." Aphmau burst into the room.

"H-hello, Miss Aphmau." Schlatt plastered on a smile.

"What are you talking about? About me?" She dragged the 'e' as she walked closer.
"Go ahead, you can tell him, we already got what we needed, and we're gonna announce it to the world soon."

"Wait what?!" Schlatt looked confused but overjoyed. "Does that mean I get to stop working?!"

"Uhm, no. It'll end once you do your final exam, though."

"I'll take it, that's nearing."

Tubbo just stared on the conversation.

"Toby? What are you doing there?" Aphmau asks, turning towards Tubbo.

Tubbo realised he was already at the corner of the room.

"I..." Yeah, he doesn't trust her a whole bunch.

"Tubbo, we already have him, and we're planning to announce it tomorrow," Aphmau said. "So it's kind of useless trying to shut your mouth about it. Aren't you an untrustworthy person?"

"Wait... You have him?"

"Yes, we do!" Aphmau smiled. "It was so cute!"

"He is a he, not an it!" Tubbo corrected. "Besides, I won't give you any information, because 1, I've promised not to tell, and 2, I don't want to possibly be killed by the blob for spilling."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Schlatt looks at the two.

Aphmau looked at Schlatt.