♡Chapter 1♡

"For the last fucking time I'm not marrying him I dont even know his dad!" Said a frustrated slivered haired boy

"Son its just for 6 months and the contract will end after those months have passed by!"

When Taehyung heard the news he was going to get forced married he was beyond angry he was furious
He didn't want to marry some random person he never heard, or saw of! For God sakes!

He needed to do it for the sake of the company his father created after all those years of hard work.

"Fine... but promise me that after those 6 months are over I'll lose contact with him. The sliver haired boy finally gaved in.

"Yes son" Taehyung's father said while nodding

"When will I meet this guy?" He asked curiously
"Well I'll inform him that he'll pick you up at 2 in the afternoon, so you guys will get to know each other more.

After some time talking with his father he decided to go to his apartment to get ready to meet this person.

Taehyung arrived to his apartment unlocking the door and throwing his bag god knows were. He head to his closet and picked out a cute white tennis skirt, and paired it with a purple pastel colored sweater he grabbed a pair of his favorite cosplay snow boots which were of course a pastel purple with white ribbon laces.

After a few he headed to style his sliver hair and applied some of his favorited braned makeup, for some reason he felt excited to meet this person.

After he was done he got a phone call from his dad saying that his soon to be husband will arrive at his apartment soon.

After some minutes have passed by he finally heard some gentle knocks at his front door. When Taehyung opened the door

Oh god Taehyung almost fainted of how handsome this human being looked. He was wearing a black turtle neck with black Jean's and a gray coat. He snapped out of his though when he heard the man standing right in front of him clearing his throat, Taehyung looked away his cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"Hello... Taehyung is it?" Asked the black haired male which he had blue highlights in his hair.

Taehyung just nodded shyly

"Umm... you can come in-

"Jeongguk, my name is Jeon
Jeongguk" the black haired boy
named Jeongguk interrupted the shy boy.

"Where do you wanna go hang out at?" Asked Taehyung

"Wherever you want baby." Jeongguk said with a smirk on his lips making the already shy boy even more shy if possible.

"L-lets go to h-hopes cafe." Stated the stuttering boy.

"Alrighty baby boy, let's go." Jeongguk said while linking his and Taehyung's hand together.

While walking Taehyung tried to hide his cute blushing face 'well this is going to be a long and teasing day' though Taehyung while pouting cutely while Jeongguk silently cooed at the blushing and pouting Taehyung.