You have a nightmare

Requested by Tamaki_simpz

~

~Sugawara Koshi~
Suga had just gotten up to get a snack from the kitchen, you two were watching a movie when you fell asleep but Suga stayed up to watch it.

As he was grabbing a snack from the cup boards he heard rustling from the couch and heard you calling his name frantically. Hee walked over quickly seeing you sitting up looking around nervously. He rushed over to you, "Whats wrong?" He asked sitting next to you.

You let out a sigh of relief, "Your ok," you chuckled relieved. He took your face in his hands "is something wrong did you have a nightmare?" He asked stroking your cheek, you nodded pulling him in for a hug.

"I had a nightmare it felt so real," you mumbled into his neck nuzzling yourself with your arms around his hips. "Well its just a nightmare nothing to fear, i made some snacks if you want some too!" He said happily.

You just smiled "I'd like that."

~Kageyama Tobio~
"Babe, babe, babe, kags, Tobio!" You whisper shouted poking Kageyamas head trying to wake him. He stirred before angrily waking up and smacking your hand away, " Good your awake!"

"What do you want, isn't it like 3?" He asked rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Yeah but i had nightmareeee" you said pouting. Kags rolled his eyes, "and?" He asked annoyed and sleepy.

"Well i was wondering if i could just sleep on your chest it calms me," you said shyly, Tobio groan a little opening his arms making you lay your head on his chest hugging his waist. You smiled happily listening to the sounds of his breaths.

"Goodnight my milk boy," You said yawning.

"Don't call me that..." He mumbled before falling asleep.

~Oikawa Toru~
"Oikawa..." Torus eyes opened when he heard you mumbling and moving a lot beside him. He turned over sleepily seeing you with a face of fear, he could tell you were having a nightmare he frowned sadly.

He put his hand on your face making you unknowingly rub against his hand in your sleep making him smile. "Everything's ok, I'm here (y/n)-chan," he whispered in your ear leaning over and kissing your face before cuddling against your chest.

Your hands went around his body making you both smile, your nightmare turned into a nice dream as Oikawa listened to the sounds of your heartbeat while falling asleep.

~Kenma Kozume~
You had fallen asleep with your head on his lap, your arms around his waist while you two lye on the bed. It was late and he was staying up late on his phone.

He notice how your grip on his hips got a bit tighter making him think you woke up. "Hey (y/n) you up?" He asked poking your head but you didn't respond. He noticed how your breathing had gotten harder and you were slightly shaking

He sat up shaking you so that you'd wake up, his eyebrows furrowed when he heard slight mumbling but your voice sounded sacred? You woke up abruptly sitting up looking scared. You turned and saw Kenma staring at you.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok? Did something happen?" He asked sitting up stroking your face. You just sighed laying back down to your original position with Kenma. "No im alright just a silly nightmare."

Kenma nodded putting his hand on your head stroking your head lovingly making you let out a happy sigh. "Oh well Its ok now I'm here go back to sleep," he said smiling at you. You smiled as you closed your eyes again.

~Keiji Akaashi~
Akaashi sighed sadly as he place the wet piece of cloth on your head. He had woken up to you sweating and nearly screaming in your sleep. He calmed you down enough but it looked like you were still half asleep.

He stroked your hair comforting you, he knew you had horrible nightmares like this which made him more prepared as to what to do when you had them.

He kissed your nose making you open your eyelids slightly and smile which he returned. "Hey there, you feeling better?" He asked.

You nodded holding his hand beckoning him to sleep with you since you knew he was probably tired too. He just nodded laying down next you where you snuggled to his side making him smile.

"Goodnight baby, remember I'm here."