Kenjiro Shirabu

°°°

°°°

How you met~
It was in your first  year of highschool when you decided to join the Volleyball club as the manager since  you were friends with some of the players and they had asked you if you wanted to be their manager.

You walked into the gym with the papers in your hands and went to talk with the coach about applying. After some talking he said you could be the manager but you had to first watch the boys practice to get a sense of what they did and then he would tell you your duties as the manager.

"Oi (Y/n)! What are you doing here?" you heard your friend Semi shout your name as he ran up to you, "Oh senpai I just became the new manger," you smiled. 

He pat your back and smiled at you "Great to hear, we'll all love to have you around," he said, "Senpai who is this," you heard a boy say and looked over to see your classmate Shirabu standing with a volleyball in his hands.

"Ah Kenjiro this is (L/n) (Y/n) I'm pretty sure you guys have the same classes, he'll be our new manager" he answered, Shirabu turned to you with his hand out for you to shake. "Nice to officially meet you (L/n)," he said "Same to you," you said with a smile shaking his hand in a tight grip, "Ok enough chit chat! Back to practice!"

·

Nicknames~
What he calls you (He a lovebug in secret)
-Baby
-love
-handsome
-lover boy
-pervert

You call him
-Babe
-Sugar
-Darling

·

They get jealous~
It was during one of your away games in a city near yours, you all exited the bus with a sleepy Shirabu leaning against your arm.

"(Y/n)?" you heard next you and saw a black haired girl standing behind you, "Ah! Kiyoko its good to see you!" you said to your old middle school friend. You pulled away from Shirabu making him wake up fully and you hugged Kiyoko tightly, "HEY WHO ARE YOU!?" you heard two male voices coming toward you and looked up to see two Karasuno boys glaring at you.

"Stop it," Kiyoko said to them making them balk off obediently but still glaring. You two continued talking and catching up with each other even though the two boys were still standing there angrily. Shirabu huffed and walked off with his teammates, a little angry that his boyfriend ignored him.

After you were done talking you wave goodbye to Kiyoko and went to look for your lover inside the main building, noticing him sitting on a small bench on his phone you walked over.

"Hey baby wanna get some snacks I saw a vending machine near hear," you smiled while wrapping an arm around his shoulder to which he shook you off, "No thanks you should just go with 'Kiyoko'," he said with an obvious attitude in his voice.